There are too few words to describe the radiance, the magnificence, the inequitable glory of Aphrodite, Goddess of Beauty. So wondrous is she to behold that one look can inspire tears, desire, jealousy, and love. Yet, beneath her flawless exterior resides a heart burdened with insecurity.
Inattentive and hideous to look upon, her husband, Hephaestus, unknowingly leaves Aphrodite feeling lonely and worthless. She finds consolation in the arms of other men such as Ares, or validation by competing in any contest of beauty she encounters.
At a wedding attended by all the Gods, a golden apple appeared, inscribed with the words "to the fairest." Immediately Aphrodite, her mother Hera, and sister Athena quarreled over it. Zeus elected Paris, Prince of Troy, to choose a victor. In exchange for being named the fairest, Aphrodite offered any woman in the world as his wife, so Paris agreed. However, he chose Helen as his wife, and their love began the catastrophic Trojan War.
Now, a new war brews, but this one between Gods, not men. While the battlefield is no place for the fairest of all, Aphrodite recalls the destruction between the Greeks and Trojans. Perhaps, this time, her beauty can be used to stop a war instead of start one. Perhaps, this time, she will discover the beauty within.
|Center of Attention|
|Aphrodite gains 4 Physical Protection and 4 Magical Protection for each friendly or enemy god within 70 feet of her.|
|Aphrodite blows a kiss to an allied god, making them her soul mate and giving them both increased movement speed. If it hits an ally, it has a reduced 1s cooldown. If the kiss hits an enemy god, they are Stunned and Aphrodite's soul mate gets jealous, increasing their damage. Also, 70% of all Mana regenerated by Aphrodite is restored to her soul mate.|
Affects: Gods (Enemy or Ally)
|Movement Speed: 8/11/14/17/20%|
Stun Duration: 1s
Jealousy Damage Increase: 8/11/14/17/20%
Jealousy Duration: 5s
|Agitated by all the attention, Aphrodite commands enemies to get away from her, doing damage around her, slowing them by 25% for 2s and knocking them back to 25 units from her.|
If Aphrodite has a soul mate, an explosion originates on them in addition, dealing the same damage as well as slowing enemies. If an enemy would be hit by both blasts, they will only be affected by the one originating from Aphrodite.
|Ability: Point Blank|
|Damage: 80/140/200/260/320 (+80% of your Magical Power)|
|Aphrodite calls forth a flock of beautiful doves that fly forward in the area in front of her. The doves circle around all enemies in the path, damaging enemies every .5s for 3s. Aphrodite and her soul mate also receive healing when cast.|
Affects: Enemy and Allies
|Damage per Tick: 15/25/35/45/55 (+15% of your Magical Power)|
Heal per Tick: 10/17/24/31/38 (+12.5% of your Magical Power)
|Aphrodite pledges undying love to herself and her soul mate. While this is active, her and her soul mate are invulnerable to all damage for a short duration. All Crowd Control effects are also removed when activated.|
Affects: Self and Soul Mate
|Invulnerability Duration: 0.8/1.1/1.4/1.7/2s|
- Skins marked exclusive can only be obtained from special events and/or chests. Skins marked limited are/were only available for a limited time, and are not going to be available ever again.
Old cards Edit
Concept art: Andy Timm
Concept & Splash art: Anna Christenson
Concept art: Juniper Garcia
Concept art: Kiana Hamm
As Aphrodite apply your kiss to every God in the match. This includes allies and enemies.
As Aphrodite get the killing blow with the damage from your birds.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch Odyssey: Underworld) Note: Temptress skin added.
- (Patch Neo Olympia) Note: Kiss Increased Movement Speed Increase from 4/8/12/16/20 to 8/11/14/17/20. Increased Bonus Damage from 4/8/12/16/20 to 8/11/14/17/20. Back Off! Back Off now always applies the 25% slow. Love Birds Decreased Cooldown from 16/15/14/13/12s to 12s.
- (Patch Darkness Falls) Note: Oasis Djinn skin added.
- (Patch 5.21) Note: Ice Queen skin added.
- (Patch 5.11) Note: Love Birds Decreased Magical Power Scaling of the Heal from 15% per tick 12.5% per tick (90% total to 75%).
- (Patch 5.8) Note: Kiss Decreased Cooldown of this ability if you hit an ally from 3s to 1s.
- (Patch 5.6) Note: Violet Sorceress skin added.
- (Patch 5.5) Note: Undying Love can now be cast even if Aphrodite is currently in the air from a knockup ability.
- (Patch 5.1) Note: Groovy skin added. Now all mages have magic prot scalings of .9 per level.
- (Patch 4.12) Note: Venus skin added.
- (Patch 4.5) Note: Kiss fixed an issue where the same target being kissed by two Aphrodite’s would cause them to gain a permanent Speed Boost.
- (Patch 4.2) Note: Kiss updated the description of this ability to correctly indicate that Aphrodite shares 70% of all Mana regenerated by Aphrodite, not 30%.
- (Patch 4.1) Note: Increased Base Health from 355 → 380. Back Off! Increased Magical Power Scaling from 60% → 80%.
- (Patch 3.14) Note: Fixed Aphrodite’s Passive meter heart sometimes getting stuck at the center.
- (Patch 3.13) Note: Center of Attention New Passive Meter. Fixed Aphrodite Beach Babe Lobby Emote FX issue.
- (Patch 3.12) Note: New Passive – Center of Attention Aphrodite gains 4 Physical Protections and 4 Magical Protections for each friendly and enemy god within 70 units of her. Stacks up to nine times. Kiss Now provides 30% Mana Regeneration.