Ice melts in cascading waterfalls from jagged mountain peaks, pouring into rivers roaring white to the cold sea. Straightening slowly, like aged men, trees and fauna of the underbrush, now free of snow-weight, reach for the sun. It is spring; the world awakens from darkness and death to grow green again. Her hibernation ends. Coat wet with fresh rain, Artio, Goddess-Bear, roars into the chill morning air.
She is guardian of the cycle. Not the passage of time, but the balance of things. There is no spring without winter, no death without life, no darkness without light, no goodness without evil. Nature declares these opposites into law and Artio is the enforcer.
Among the ursine she runs, sometimes in the shape of a woman, lithe and wild, sometimes as a bear, brown and fierce. Nowhere in the forest do there stand shrines in her name, for Artio is less worshipped and more respected. Perhaps, instead, she looms overhead, a constant presence in the twinkle of the stars, a connection of glistening light; the constellation Ursa Major.
And now there is war. None could know peace without war, victory without defeat, glory without failure. Artio must join those that fight if only to enforce the cycle of things. Nothing and no one defies the laws of nature like a God.
|Enemy Gods hit by Artio’s Druid or Bear damaging abilities will begin to decompose. This effect decreases their Physical and Magical Protections. This effect stacks.|
Affects: Enemy Gods
|Protections Debuff per Stack: 2%|
Max Stacks: 8
|Energy Surge (Maul Prey)|
|Energy Surge (Druid) : Artio pulses out a strong wave of energy that damages enemies. She will heal herself and allies within 55 units for each enemy god hit by this ability.|
Maul Prey (Bear) : Artio slashes twice with her claws, damaging enemies with each swipe.
|Druid Damage: 70/100/130/160/190 (+35% of your Magical Power)|
Druid Heal: 40/60/80/100/120 (+20% of your Magical Power)
Bear Damage per Swipe: 40/70/100/130/160 (+30% of your Magical Power)
|Entangling Vines (Ferocious Roar)|
|Entangling Vines (Druid) : Artio creates a thicket of vines around herself that cripples enemy gods and decreases their Magical or Physical Power as long as they are in the area.|
Ferocious Roar (Bear) : Artio lets out a ferocious roar that Stuns all nearby enemies and increases her own Physical and Magical Protections for 4s.
|Druid Area Duration: 4/4.5/5/5.5/6s|
Druid Power Debuff: 5/10/15/20/25%
Bear Stun Duration: 1/1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4s
Bear Self Buff: 10/15/20/25/30 Protections
|Life Tap (Heavy Charge)|
|Life Tap (Druid) : Artio channels for 2s, draining the life from enemies. While channeling she deals damage up to 5 times and heals herself up to 5 times. Each hit increasingly Slows enemies and enemies hit all 5 times are Rooted for 1s.|
Heavy Charge (Bear) : Artio charges forward at an increased movement speed for 3s. Enemies she charges through take damage and are Slowed for 2s.
|Druid Damage per Hit: 15/25/35/45/55 (+10% of your Magical Power)|
Druid Heal per Hit: 10/15/20/25/30 (+5% of your Magical Power)
Druid Slow: 10%
Bear Damage: 70/120/170/220/270 (+50% of your Magical Power)
Bear Slow: 10/15/20/25/30%
|Active : Artio Shapeshifts between her Druid stance and Bear stance.|
Passive : Every time Artio hits at least 1 enemy with an ability she gains 1 stack of Invigoration. Invigoration stacks increase her Movement Speed and MP5. Stacks last 4s, and stack up to 8 times.
|Movement Speed per Stack: 1/1/2/2/3%|
MP5 per Stack: 2/4/6/8/10
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch Queen of the Underworld) Note: Spirit Guide skin added.
- (Patch Sand & Skies) Note: Fabled skin added.
- (Patch 5.20) Note: Fiend Hunter skin added.
- (Patch 5.7) Note: Plushie skin added.
- (Patch 4.18) Note: Decompose Decreased Protection debuff from 3% to 2%. Life Tap (Heavy Charge) Increased Cooldown from 15s to 17s.
- (Patch 4.17) Note: Wild Druid skin added.
- (Patch 4.16) Note: Mastery skins added. Energy Surge (Maul Prey) Decreased Magical Power scaling from 35% → 30% per swipe. Decreased Base Damage from 50/80/110/140/170 → 40/70/100/130/160. Life Tap (Heavy Charge) Decreased slow per stack from 20% to 10%. Decreased self healing from 15/20/25/30/35 to 10/15/20/25/30 per hit.
- (Patch 4.15) Note: Energy Surge (Maul Prey) Increased Cooldown from 10s → 12s for both Energy Surge and Maul Prey. Entangling Vines (Ferocious Roar) Entangling Vines will now only go on Cooldown once the Duration finishes, rather than immediately going on Cooldown. Decreased Ferocious Roar Protections Buff from 10/20/30/40/50 → 10/15/20/25/30.
- (Patch 4.14) Note: Artio released.