- Players per Team: 5
- Starting Level: 5
- Starting Gold: 3,000
- Setup Time: 1:30
- Gold Spooling: 4 per second
- XP Spooling: None
Two teams of five players are pitted against each other in a single lane. Players must reach account level 15 before they are able to join this game mode.
Unlike other modes in SMITE, the game picks a random God for each player. Players can re-roll their god for 125 or 25 , causing the game to select a different random one. Once a player has re-rolled their god, they cannot do so again. Gods can also be swapped between players.
There is a balancing mechanic in place for this random god assignment where if one team has a healer, the other will also have one of the same tier. Healers cannot be re-rolled and it's not possible to re-roll into a healer, but healers can still be traded. Healers are categorized in tiers depending on the amount of healing they can provide to their team.
- Tier 1 - Hel, Aphrodite, Yemoja
- Tier 2 - Sylvanus, Chang'e, Ra, Guan Yu, Terra, Horus
- Tier 3 - Olorun, Cupid, Baron Samedi, Shiva
After leaving their fountain, players cannot return to base to buy items or regenerate their health until they die. This also applies to Chang'e's passive but not Ratatoskr's acorns, nor Gilgamesh's passive. Most stackable buff items (with the exceptions of , , , and ) are disabled in this mode.
- Vital Orb: All four of them spawn at 60s into the game and have a respawn time of 60s. Players need to walk into these to collect them. Vital Orbs provide:
- 15% Increased movement speed for the player who picked up the Orb for 10s.
- 15% instant Health and Mana heal for the player and allies within 60 units.
- A 1% Health and Mana regeneration per second aura for 10s around the player. This affects all allies within 60 units (restores a total of 10% with the HP Mana regen per 1s and 25% if affected by it's initial restore).
- After the 10 minute mark, Jormungandr can be seen outside of the map closest to chaos' tier 1 tower.