Pale white shines the light from her sentinel high above Earth. She watches, the eye that pierces shadow, and listens with the ears of birds and beasts that use the darkness to hunt and revel. As Queen of the Night, she is known; the Goddess of the Moon, Awilix.
They say the sun is her lover, and from his light does she shine, but those that say so have never beheld her. Left unrestrained, the sun burns skin, scorches the land, blinds the eyes. Moonlight does no such thing. Like soft white petals it blankets the night, casting the world into mystical illumination. Never has it brought calamity or ruin, only the chance to see where once there was none. She is no different. Her mysterious radiance needs no other to shine.
These days, the night is less welcoming. Those loyal followers, the jaguars, whose whispered roars bellow into the silence of her domain, prowl at her command. While it is, no doubt, beyond the understanding of mortals, the very moonlight is threatened. A war unlike any before it would end all things. For once that pale white will glimmer on the ugliness of bloodshed, for the night belongs to Awilix.
|If Awilix strikes first from out of combat, she increases her Physical Power for a short duration.|
|Physical Power Increase: 30% for 2.5s|
|Awilix mounts her Panther Suku, gaining movement speed but decreasing strafe speed. Awilix may leap off of Suku to deal damage to all enemies in the target area.
Canceling this ability before leaping will not trigger its Cooldown.
|Ability: Mount, Leap|
Affects: Self and Enemies
|Damage: 80/130/180/230/280 (+80% of your Physical Power)|
Movement Speed: 25%
Strafe Penalty: 50%
|Awilix flips over the last enemy she hit within 1.5s, Rooting, Crippling, and dealing damage as she passes over them. The damage dealt is modified based on the next attack in Awilix's Basic Attack progression.
If the next attack is her third attack, then she also hits all targets in the area around her.
|Damage: 40/75/110/145/180 (+50% of your Physical Power)|
Attack Progression Bonus: 1x, 1.5x, 2x
Root and Cripple Duration: 0.6s
|Suku comes to Awilix's aid, rushing forward and damaging all enemies. If hit from the side or behind, enemies are also knocked up into the air.|
|Damage: 90/130/170/210/250 (+70% of your Physical Power)|
|Awilix calls upon the power of the moon, immediately pulling to her the closest enemy god she is facing that is either leaping or knocked up into the air. The target god takes damage when they land.
Awilix is then bathed in moonlight, gaining bonus Attack Speed and Physical Power, along with protection against Roots, Slows, and Knockbacks for 6s.
Affects: Self and Enemies
|Damage: 200/250/300/350/400 (+80% of your Physical Power)|
Attack Speed: 30/40/50/60/70%
Physical Power: 20/30/40/50/60
- Skins marked exclusive can only be obtained from special events and/or chests. Skins marked limited are/were only available for a limited time, and are not going to be available ever again.
Old cards Edit
As Awilix kill an enemy God with the damage when you jump from Suku.
As Awilix pull a knocked up enemy God to you using Gravity Surge.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 5.15) Note: Royal Champion skin added.
- (Patch 5.11) Note: Summon Suku Increased strafe speed on Suku by changing Hard Cap on movement speed from 175 to 225. Updated ability description to show this is a speed cap not percent reduction of speed. Gravity Surge Decreased Cooldown from 90s to 90/85/80/75/70s.
- (Patch 4.19) Note: Feather Step Reduced Damage from 60/90/120/150/180 to 40/75/110/145/180. Moonlight Charge Increased Physical Power Scaling from 60% to 70%.
- (Patch 4.13) Note: Midnight Dove skin and dance emote added.
- (Patch 4.7) Note: Moonlight Charge Mana Cost reduced from 85 at all ranks → 60/65/70/75/80.
- (Patch 4.6) Note: Fixed an issue where Awilix could T-pose if hit by Cernunnos’ Ultimate.
- (Patch 3.19) Note: Feline Fashion skin added.