Reveling in the joys of life, Bastet, daughter of Ra, is the sensual embodiment of her feline form. This cat, however, has the fiercest claws.
Cats are creatures that demand worship. They are regal, nonchalant, and insatiable. Though, as much as they languish in the sun and rumble with purrs of pleasure, cats are agile and deadly hunters. Mercilessly, they cull the populations of invasive vermin and stinging scorpions, protecting the home from vile invaders. Perhaps, the most troublesome enemy of the cat is the serpent, and there was no greater snake in the world than the horrendous Apep.
Circling the world along the horizon line, Apep’s scaly girth waited in ambush each morning for Ra to rise and bring light to the world. To fend off this beast, Ra kept the company of his daughter, Bastet. Since time began, as Ra lifted into the Eastern sky, Bastet would spit and howl, claws bared against the treacherous Apep. Countless battles were fought, countless mornings faced uncertainty, until, at last, Bastet tore the foul serpent apart.
With her greatest enemy gone, Bastet is free to prowl as she pleases. Now, she is the guardian of home and hearth, idol to women - especially those desiring children and exploring their sensuality - and patron of arts, wine, and any occasion of revelry. Like any cat, though, Bastet can still pounce without warning, shredding her enemies once her claws come out.
|When Bastet hits an enemy with Pounce, Razor Whip or Declaw, she wounds the target for a brief time. If the target has a wound, those abilities deal additional damage and remove the wound instead.|
|Wound Duration: 3s|
Additional Damage: 20%
|Bastet pounces to her target location, damaging enemies within the radius. For 4 seconds after pouncing, you can press the button again to pounce back to your initial location. Bastet moves 25% faster while in the return pounce state.|
|Damage: 80/145/210/275/340 (+100% of your Physical Power)|
|Bastet swipes at her enemies, causing them to Bleed for damage every second for the duration.|
|Damage per Tick: 30/50/70/90/110 (+20% of your Physical Power)|
|Bastet throws her dagger, which detonates on her target dealing damage and slowing the enemies in the area.|
|Damage: 70/120/170/220/270 (+100% of your Physical Power)|
Slow Duration: 2s
|Bastet summons 3 cats that attack nearby targets, Slowing and damaging them. Sensing the smell of blood, the cats will attack enemies affected by Razor Whip first. When any cat is defeated Bastet will gain bonus Physical Power for 9 seconds, stacking up to 3 times.|
|Damage per Hit: 25/35/45/55/65 (+20% of your Physical Power)|
Cat Health: 500/550/600/650/700
Cat Protections: 20/30/40/50/60
Bonus Physical Power: 7/9/11/13/15
- Skins marked exclusive can only be obtained from special events and/or chests. Skins marked limited are/were only available for a limited time, and are not going to be available ever again.
Old cards Edit
As Bastet, release 45 cats using your Ultimate in a single match.
As Bastet, deliver the killing blow to an enemy God in a single match with the damage from your cats.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 6.1) Note: Razor Whip Increased Physical Power scaling from 20% to 25%. Declaw Decreased Mana cost from 70/75/80/85/90 to 60 at all ranks.
- (Patch 5.22) Note: Razor Whip Decrease Cooldown from 15s to 13s.
- (Patch 5.15) Note: Shadow Claw skin added.
- (Patch 4.17) Note: Cat Call Bastet will now gain a stacking Physical Power buff each time a cat is killed by an enemy or structure. This will not trigger when the cats naturally despawn. Stacks up to 3 times and lasts 9s. Stacking buff provides: 7/9/11/13/15 Physical Power per stack. 21/27/33/39/45 Physical Power total.
- (Patch 4.5) Note: Star Tamer and Mastery skins added.
- (Patch 4.3) Note: Open Wounds Increased Damage from 15% → 20%.
- (Patch 3.17) Note: Increased base mana from 215 → 230. Increased MP5 per level from .18 → .25.
- (Patch 3.3) Note: Crimson Ops skin added.