Feel the earth trembling beneath your feet? Only a titan of tremendous power could cause such fear. He is the Render of Stone, the Earthsunder. He is Cabrakan, Destroyer of Mountains.
Proud, boastful, confident to the point of arrogance, Cabrakan revels in his strength, tearing down what the earth has labored to rise. These traits – and worse - he inherited from his sire, the demon bird Seven Macaw.
Seeking to end Seven Macaw's entire lineage, the Hero Twins tracked Cabrakan by his quaking footfalls. They found him in a valley, surrounded by great peaks, shattering rock into dust.
"How mighty you are," they told him, playing to his pride.
"I am," he boasted.
"Can you shatter that distant mountain?" they asked.
"Of course," Cabrakan roared.
"You must be hungry," the Hero Twins offered.
And so they shot a bird from the sky for the giant to feast upon, yet as they turned the carcass over the flame, Hun-apu coated it with poisonous mud.
Without a thought, Cabrakan devoured the feast and rose, but already the poison had taken him. Teetering, losing sight, the Earthsunder collapsed. Mountains crumbled a final time. The valley became his tomb.
Yet vengeance is a cycle. Blood for blood, and a Titan is not so easily slain. The destroyer of mountains cannot be buried beneath stone, and Carbrakan's pained slumber is at an end. Bursting free, he now thunders across the field of war, seeking the Twins that played him the fool. Why stop at mountains when Cabrakan can destroy Gods.
|Cabrakan and nearby allies take 5% reduced damage.|
|Cabrakan becomes enraged, increasing his movement speed. While active, Cabrakan gains 70% increased Attack Speed and his next successful Basic Attack will Stun and do bonus damage. Additionally, Cabrakan gains Haste and is immune to Slows and Roots while this ability is active.|
|Damage: 100/145/190/235/280 (+50% of your Magical Power)|
Stun Duration: 1s
Movement Speed Increase: 15/20/25/30/35%
|Passive: As Cabrakan's shields take damage they store energy and gain Protection stacks.
Active: Cabrakan slams his shields together creating a concussive blast and damaging enemies in front of him. If his shields have the maximum number of Stacks then the enemy gods hit are Stunned. Stacks are removed.
|Ability: Ground Target|
Affects: Self, Enemies
|Damage: 100/155/210/265/320 (+50% of your Magical Power)|
Stun Duration: 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5s
Protections per Stack: 2/3/4/5/6 Max 5 Stacks
|Cabrakan repeatedly slams the ground with his shields creating an earthquake and causing enemies around him to tremble. Enemies caught in the earthquake are damaged and are slowly sucked in towards Cabrakan. This ability can only be channeled for a maximum amount of 10s.|
|Damage: 22/32/42/52/62 (+35% of your Magical Power) every 0.5s.|
Cost: 15/20/25/30/35 every 0.5s.
|Cabrakan stomps the ground creating a wall of earth and a fissure that travels out in front of him and damages any enemies caught in its path. The walls may be destroyed if they take enough hits. Cabrakan may destroy his own walls with a single Basic Attack.|
|Ability: Ground Target|
|Damage: 150/250/350/450/550 (+70% of your Magical Power)|
Hits to Destroy: 3 hits
- Skins marked exclusive can only be obtained from special events and/or chests. Skins marked limited are/were only available for a limited time, and are not going to be available ever again.
Old Cards Edit
As Cabrakan keep an enemy stuck in a single Tremor for six seconds.
As Cabrakan get max stacks on your shield and stun an enemy God with it.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 6.1) Note: Tectonic Shift Expanded the hit area of this ability to damage all gods in the entire rectangle shape in front of Cabrakan. This area is as wide as his wall area is now, extending from Cabrakan up to to the range of the walls. 35 unit range. 25 unit width.
- (Patch 5.17) Note: Seismic Crush Decreased Cooldown from 18s to 18/17/16/15/14s.
- (Patch 5.8) Note: Fat Loki skin added.
- (Patch 4.7) Note: Reduced Base Physical Protection from 23 → 20. Tremors decreased Damage from 25/35/45/55/65 → 22/32/42/52/62.
- (Patch 3.25) Note: Mastery skins added.
- (Patch 3.13) Note: Refraction Shield Decreased damage from 100/160/220/280/340 → 00/155/210/265/320. Decreased Protections per stack from 4/5/6/7/8 → 2/3/4/5/6. Tectonic Shift Changed number of hits to destroy walls from 2/3/4/5/6 → 3 at all ranks.