Lore[edit | edit source]
From the summit of Mount Olympus she has watched the gods and pantheons. Their triumphs, their follies. She watched as the legends of Zeus, of Hercules, and all the others were etched into history. The world has descended into calamity, and she can watch no longer. Now, the time has come for the legend of Hera to be written.
By her side stands Argus, her champion, the indomitable agent of her will... and vengeance. Through her charisma and skill Hera has rallied great heroes and whole armies to follow her, yet she is no distant general. Hera is Queen of the Gods, born of the Titans, and any who cross her shall know her justice first hand.
While the other gods are masters of lightning, or fire or death, Hera is master of divinity itself. She can reshape nature, including her foes, and she will hold nothing back as she steps forth upon the Battleground of the Gods.
For the Queen of the Gods has come at last, and she has come to rule.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
|Each time Hera deals damage to gods with her Abilities or Basic Attacks Argus, The Defender's cooldown is reduced by 1s and Divine Shroud's cooldown is reduced by 0.33s. If Argus is active he is instead healed.|
|Ability: Pet||Argus Heal: 20 + 5 per level|
Argus First Hit: 30 (+30% of your Magical Power)
Argus Second Hit: 30 (+30% of your Magical Power)
Argus Third Hit: 45 (+40% of your Magical Power)
|Hera damages enemies in a cone in front of her before opening a portal for Argus to attack through. Enemy minions hit by this cone are knocked into Argus’ path. Argus then slams his fists at the target location dealing heavy damage. If both of his fists connects with an enemy, it deals 15% extra damage.|
|Cone Damage: 30/40/50/60/70 (+15% of your Magical Power)|
Fist Damage: 80/130/180/230/280 (+80% of your Magical Power)
|Hera weaves magic in front of her before sending it out. Enemies hit by this ability take damage. If this ability hits a god it causes their form to shift into a monster.|
|Damage: 60/105/150/195/240 (+75% of your Magical Power)|
Polymorph Duration: 1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8/2s
|Hera shrouds herself in her divine power, granting her a shield from damage and temporary movement speed that lasts as long as the shield remains.|
If Argus is active, Argus shines with the same Divine power as Hera, causing him to deal radiant damage and move at an increased rate.
|Ability: Shield and Buff
|Shield Health: 50/100/150/200/250 + 20 per Hera’s Level|
Shield Duration: 5s
Movement Speed: 15%
Argus Aura Damage: 7/11/15/19/23 (+7.5% of your Magical Power)
Argus Speed: 50%
|Argus, The Defender|
|Hera brings Argus crashing down at a location, damaging and knocking up enemies. On landing Argus will attack the nearest target. Hera can control where Argus moves through refiring this ability onto an enemy or if he has a target, to recall him. While recalled Argus will defend Hera and attack anyone that gets close. Argus has a hit chain that starts with a normal basic attack, into a ground circle AoE slowing enemies by 20% for 1s, into a line attack.|
|Damage: 100/150/200/250/300 (+55% of your Magical Power)|
Argus Lifetime: 40s
Argus Protections: 25/30/35/40/45
Argus Movement Speed: 440/455/470/485/500
Skins[edit | edit source]
Concepts/Models[edit | edit source]
Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Argus to the Rescue!: As Hera, have Argus get 2 kills in a single lifetime.
- Royal Assault: As Hera, hit an enemy god will all 3 hits of Royal Assault.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- (Patch Queen of the Underworld) Note: Polymorph Increased damage from 60/105/150/195/240 to 80/120/160/200/240.
- (Patch Mid-Season) Note: Power-Up and Rematch skin added.
- (Patch Master Soulbinder) Note: Ragnarok skin added.
- (Patch 6.1) Note: Argus, The Defender Increased cooldown from 70 to 90.
- (Patch 5.23) Note: Battle Queen skin added.
- (Patch 5.20) Note: Commanding Presence Damage from Royal Assault and Polymorph also reduces the cooldown of Divine Shroud by 0.33s. Royal Assault Increased base damage from 75/120/165/210/255 to 80/130/180/230/280. Polymorph Polymorphed enemies are now Slowed by 20%. Divine Shroud Fixed the in game description to accurately state how much shielding Hera receives. Increased Shield Health from 40/80/120/160/200 + 15 Per level to 50/100/150/200/250 + 20 Per Level. (Maximum increased from 500 HP to 600 HP). Argus, The Defender Increased deploy range from 55 to 65 units. Increased maximum leash range from 85 to 125. Increased Protections gained from 15/20/25/30/35 Physical Protections and 15 Magical Protections to 25/30/35/40/45 of both Protections. Increased Argus’ Health from 700/1275/1850/2425/3000 to 700/1400/2100/2800/3500 Health. Increased Crash Landing Damage scaling from 35% to 55% Magical Power. Argus Attack – Increased targeter range from 65 units to 80 units. Argus 2nd Attack in Hit Chain. Reduced self movement penalty on Argus’s Ground Slam windup from 50% to 35%. Increase Slow duration from 1s to 1.5s.}}
- (Patch 5.19) Note: Hera released.
[edit | edit source]
- Hera's profile page at smitegame.com
- HiRez Stew confirming that Hera is coming to Smite after the Divine Rising event!