A grudge, like any wound, left untended will fester.
Hun Batz and his twin brother Hun Chouen, led a contented life with their grandmother. Artists and musicians, everything they created was beautiful and enchanting, but they lacked their father’s talent for the ball game, Pitz. Summoned to the underworld, their father, Hun Hunapu never returned. Instead his new offspring, half-brothers to Hun Batz and Hun Chauen, appeared. The Hero Twins were everything the original twins were not, strong, athletic, and clever. And they were extremely gifted at playing Pitz.
A jealous rivalry formed between the two sets of twins. The more they played ball together, the more Hun Batz and his brother were defeated. Eventually, the original twins resorted to foul tricks, aggressive tactics, and out-right cheating. Frustrated with these antics, the Hero Twins kicked the ball into a tree, knowing Hun Batz and his brother considered themselves excellent climbers and would go after it. Yet, the higher they climbed, the taller the tree grew, until they could not get back down. Pleased with their magic thus far, The Hero Twins encouraged Hun Batz and Hun Chouen to use their belts like tails in order to escape the terrible height. However, upon doing so, they were mysteriously and humiliatingly transformed into monkeys.
Though the Monkey Twins, as they are now called, came to be worshipped as Gods of Art and Music, the animosity they hold for the Hero Twins remains. Time has only sharpened their combined cunning, and they eagerly await a chance to strike back. Like any wound, their grudge has festered, and what was once a brotherly rivalry has grown into a far more deadly game.
|Hun Batz flips through the air, crashing down at his target location, doing damage to all nearby enemies and slowing them.|
|Damage: 50/90/130/170/210 (+70% of your physical power)|
Slow Duration: 2s
|Hun Batz smashes his staff to the ground in front of him, doing damage to all enemies.|
|Damage: 75/130/185/240/295 (+85% of your physical power)|
|Hun Batz commands a monkey through the air that pounces on enemy targets, doing damage on each pounce, hitting each god only once. Pressing the button again teleports Hun Batz to the next target hit.|
|Damage per Hit: 80/135/190/245/300 (+70% of your physical power)|
|Max Targets: 4|
Ability: Projectile, Teleport
|Fear No Evil|
|Hun Batz summons a totem from the ground to ward off all evil. Any enemy caught within the radius is feared directly away from the totem and takes damage every .25s.|
|Damage per Tick: 30/35/40/45/50 (+15% of your physical power)|
Ability: Ground Target
|Using an ability gives Hun Batz's next basic attack within the next 3 seconds an increased critical strike chance.|
|Critical Strike Chance: 30%|
- Skins marked exclusive can only be obtained from special events and/or chests. Skins marked limited are/were only available for a limited time, and are not going to be available ever again.
Old Cards Edit
As Hun Batz, teleport to an enemy God on the last bounce of Sacred Monkey.
As Hun Batz, use Fear No Evil to fear three or more enemy gods.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 5.13) Note: Infused Strikes This buff no longer provides 30% crit chance. This effect now causes Hun Batz’s next successful basic attack to deal 20% more damage. Overhand Smash Hun Batz is no longer affected by directional movement penalties during while this ability is firing. Fear No Evil Can now be deployed in walls, reducing the change of it failing to fire because it is clipping a wall.
- (Patch 4.25) Note: Sacred Monkey Increased Damage from 80/125/170/215/260 to 80/135/190/245/300.
- (Patch 4.7) Note: Somersault Decreased Slow from 40% at all ranks → 20/25/30/35/40%. Fear No Evil increased Cooldown from 90s → 100s.
- (Patch 4.1) Note: Overhand Smash increased Physical Power Scaling from 85% → 95%. Somersault decreased Slow from 50% → 40%.
- (Patch 3.24) Note: Hun.Bat and Mastery skins added.