To speak of Kali is to speak of the beginning of time itself.
Across the majestic lands of Hindustan rose an army of demons that conquered the countryside and slaughtered the people. Yet, when the Gods themselves were defeated, Devi, the supreme Goddess, emerged to throw back this host and protect the faithful.
Three forms she took during these ancient times. The first, Durga, the Mother of Creation, was as radiant as she was fearsome. Astride her tiger, she scattered the demon horde until she encountered the horrendous Raktabija. For each wound she gave the demon, his cursed blood created a copy, quickly resulting in an unstoppable army of Raktabija clones. Rage boiled at the corners of Durga’s mind, in the quest to slaughter and destroy evil. From the forehead of Durga sprung her wrathful form, with skin darkened and eyes glowing a menacing red.
Thus was Kali, the Black One, Goddess of Time and Destruction, the second form of Devi born.
Rarely has Kali been seen since, kept in the shadows of Devi’s mind, but when the tides of battle shift and evil looms large, there is no solution but unrestrained destruction of evil, and Kali once again, walks the Earth.
|Kali leaps forward, damaging enemies in the target area and healing herself for a percent of their missing health.|
|Damage: 70/120/170/220/270 (+80% of your physical power)|
|Heal: 20% of targets missing health|
|Kali throws several blades, that converge upon the target location. Each does damage and causes bleed. Kali gains physical lifesteal against targets affected by this bleed.|
|Damage per Blade: 35/45/55/65/75 (+20% of your physical power)|
Bleed Damage: 5/10/15/20/25 (+5% of physical power) every .5s
Ability: Line Specia
|Bleed Duration: 3s|
Physical Lifesteal: 5/10/15/20/25%
|Kali hurls her incense at her feet, exploding it. Enemies hit are stunned, while Kali gains a physical power bonus.|
|Stun Duration: 1s|
Buff Duration: 4/5/6/7/8
Affects: Enemies and Self
|Physical Power Buff: 10/20/30/40/50|
Ability: Ground Target
|Kali becomes an unstoppable force of destruction, creating a damage aura around her. During this time, she can be reduced to 1 health, but cannot die. She is immune to knockup, slow effects and protected from root, but still vulnerable to stuns. If Kali is under 15% of her total health at the end of the duration, she will heal to 15% health.|
|Damage: 25/30/35/40/45 (+5% of your physical power)every 0.5s|
Affects: Enemies and Self
|Marked for Death|
|A random enemy god is selected as Kali's Death Mark. Kali gains a Physical Penetration bonus against that god, and heals 80% of her max health for killing the god or 15% for earning an assist. Gold Bounty from that god is increased by 30%. A new Death Mark is selected any time her current target dies, or if Kali dies it is set to whoever last hit her.|
|Physical Penetration: 10%+1% per level|
|Heal on Kill: 80%|
Heal on Assist: 15%
- Skins marked exclusive can only be obtained from special events and/or chests. Skins marked limited are/were only available for a limited time, and are not going to be available ever again.
Old cards Edit
As Kali, kill five gods in one match that are marked for death by your passive.
As Kali, get two kills in a single match while using destruction when you’re under 10% health.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 5.13) Note: Marked for Death Increased heal on assist from 15% to 20%.
- (Patch 5.7) Note: Lash Changed Cooldown from 15/14/13/12/11s to 12s at all ranks.
- (Patch 3.21) Note: Fixed an issue where Kali would be stuck without the ability to select her target. Passive – Marked For Death Kali’s passive will no longer automatically switch away from a target who is disconnected.
- (Patch 3.20) Note: Marked for Death This ability now has a new Menu to allow Kali players to select their first target. The selection must be made before taking any other actions at the start of a match. Whenever Kali is killed by an enemy God, she may change targets through the same Menu. Upon killing a target, Marked for Death will now select the closest God to Kali to become her next target.
- (Patch 3.16) Note: Fixed an issue where Trophy Hunter’s basic attack swing FX were displaying incorrectly.