Upon the high winds of Mayan lands rides the feathered serpent, Kukulkan. Awesome and terrible to behold, majestic yet sinister, Kukulkan embodies the danger and beauty of a double-edged sword.
Time has worn away knowledge of this God like the breeze over stone. Perhaps Kukulkan prefers this. He is known by many names and worn the face of man and beast - and worshipped with the kind of reverence born of fear.
Dotted across the vast forests of the Mayan lands stand great pyramids bearing his serpentine likeness, architecturally perfect so as to catch the light and bring to life those slithering stone statues. Painted in blood, sacrifices were made upon these sites to appease Kukulkan. He is the lord of death and rebirth.
To the world, he brought the four elements, but of wind he keeps control. A great gem, worn about his sinuous neck is said to be the source of all air.
To the people, he brought the calendar. That glorious, portentous stone disk, which counts time to a distant future, only to stop abruptly and with horrifying finality.
To the battlefield, he brings a legacy of power and domination. Sacrifices made for his favor were measured in blood, but mortal blood is weak. It seems that, for Kukulkan's ultimate appeasement, the blood of a God is required.
|Kukulkan fires a projectile breath attack that hits the first enemy in its path, doing damage and slowing all enemies in the area around the impact.|
|Damage: 60/105/150/195/240 (+75% of your magical power)|
Slow Duration: 3s
|Kukulkan channels the wind, allowing him to move faster. Additionally, Kukulkan cleanses himself of slows and is immune to slows for 1s when activated.|
|Kukulkan summons a tornado at his ground target location. A smaller tornado branches off onto any enemies that come within the radius, doing damage every .5s for 2.5s and is refreshed if enemies stay within the radius.|
|Damage per Tick: 10/20/30/40/50 (+15% of your magical power)|
|Tornado Lifetime: 4s|
Ability: Ground Target
|Spirit of the Nine Winds|
|Kukulkan summons the Spirit Of The Nine Winds to breathe down destruction onto his enemies in a path in front of him, doing damage and knocking all of the enemies to the side.|
|Damage: 400/500/600/700/800 (+120% of your magical power)|
|Power of the Wind Jewel|
|Increases magical power by 5% of maximum mana.|
|Ability: Buff||Affects: Self|
- Skins marked exclusive can only be obtained from special events and/or chests. Skins marked limited are/were only available for a limited time, and are not going to be available ever again.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch Goddess of Rivers) Note: Increased Base Health from 365 to 380. Increased Health per level from 68 to 75. Increased Movement Speed from 355 to 360. Whirlwind Increased the rate at which Whirlwind attempts to apply or refresh the damaging effect on a player in the area from every .5s to every .25s. This means from initial cast, it will now take 1.75s for a player to be hit by a Whirlwind dot, down from 2s. It will also more quickly refresh, increasing the chances the enemy will take additional ticks after leaving the area. Whirlwind now deals one additional tick of damage when first applied to an enemy.
- (Patch Queen of the Underworld) Note: Winds of Change skin added.
- (Patch Sand & Skies) Note: Zephyr Added a circle targeter element to the ability targeter to convey this ability’s area of effect when it hits an enemy.
- (Patch 5.20) Note: Dragon Doggo skin added.
- (Patch 5.13) Note: Slipstream Increased movement speed from 40/50/60/70/80% to 60/65/70/75/80%. Spirit of the Nine Winds Decreased cooldown from 80s to 70s.
- (Patch 5.10) Note: Polar Vortex skin added. Whirlwind Fixed an issue where the tornado that appears on targets afflicted by Whirlwind would appear horizontal.
- (Patch 5.1) Note: Now all mages have magic prot scalings of .9 per level.
- (Patch 4.15) Note: Dragon's Rage skin added.
- (Patch 4.8) Note: Whirlwind decreased Mana Cost from 70/80/90/100/110 → 70/75/80/85/90.
- (Patch 4.6) Note: Fixed an issue where Kuku Kukulkan had invisible Basic Attack FX.
- (Patch 4.4) Note: Breezy Chibi skin added.
- (Patch 3.21) Note: Slipstream how this provides its Movement Speed has changed. Increased Slipstreams Movement Speed from 20/25/30/35/40% → 40/50/60/70/80%, but the movement speed now decays over the duration of the skill. Reduced mana cost from 85 at all ranks to 65 at all ranks.
- (Patch 3.15) Note: Quetzakukulkan skin added. Whirlwind fixed this ability so it now properly ticks 12 times if a target stands in it for its full duration.