Of arrogance and pride, the Greeks have but one word: hubris. It is a crime against Gods and Men, but a crime many commit with impunity. Even mighty Zeus is guilty. But when punishment is due, there is one from whom even the God of Thunder shrinks. She is Nemesis, the red-washed blade of Divine Retribution.
Recall the tale of Narcissus, so taken by his own beauty. Proudly, his visage was flaunted, to the detriment of all. Until, at last, he was led to a pond of crystal hue where his own reflection enraptured him. So long did he remain to gaze upon this self-image that hunger claimed his life. Thus does Nemesis respond to hubris. It is consequence equal to the crime.
Now, behold the war torn land, beset by the wrath of wanton Gods filling the air with blood and boasts. This battlefield is stained with hubris. Unwittingly, these foolish warriors have summoned their greatest adversary. Nemesis has come!
No longer will foul deeds engender success, no hoard of wealth held in undeserving hands, no legends told when falsely earned. Nemesis will unleash a tide of retribution. Punishment for the crime of hubris is death.
|Nemesis dashes in a line, dealing damage to enemies in her path and may dash again within 2s. Using another ability during this time cancels the second dash.|
|Damage: 50/80/110/140/170 (+30% of your physical power)|
|Slice and Dice|
|Nemesis swings her blade, dealing damage in an area in front of her. Enemies in the center of her swing are struck for 2x damage and slowed for 2s.|
|Damage: 100/160/220/280/340 (+60% of your physical power)|
|Nemesis activates a temporary shield around herself that protects her from a set amount of damage, or until time expires. A percentage of incoming damage from gods is healed and reflected back to the source. Hard crowd control effects remove the shield.|
|Damage Reflect: 30/35/40/45/50% of damage received|
Shield Health: 100/200/300/400/500
|Healing: 30/35/40/45/50% of damage received|
Affects: Self and Enemies
|Nemesis chooses a single enemy god, reducing their health and movement speed and stealing a portion of their protections for a time period. Her movement speed is also increased during this time.|
|Damage: 30/35/40/45/50% of current HP|
Move Speed: 25%
Nemesis Buff Duration: 8s
Affects: Self and Enemy God
Target Debuff Duration: 5s
|Scales of Fate|
|Nemesis holds the scales of balance. Hitting enemies with Basic Attacks reduces their Physical or Magical power by 4% per hit, while increasing her own Physical Power by 4% (max 4 stacks).|
|Power Steal: 4% per hit|
Affects: Self and Enemy Gods
|Max Stacks: 4|
- Skins marked exclusive can only be obtained from special events and/or chests. Skins marked limited are/were only available for a limited time, and are not going to be available ever again.
Old Cards Edit
As Nemesis steal away 500 protections using Divine Judgement during a single match.
As Nemesis kill an enemy using the damage reflect from Retribution.
- As Nemesis, your passive counters assassins and warriors, who rely heavily on their physical power to get kills.
- Swift Vengeance
- Take advantage of the fact that you can use this ability twice in a row. Most of the time, you want to be hunting down enemies who have escaped from your grasp, but occasionally, using it as a life saver is not a bad idea.
- Slice and Dice
- This is a great means to get minion kills, and to moderately damage a god.
- For the double damage effect, you don't need to guess. When using the ability, the ground target will clearly have a darker area in the middle that tells you where the double damage middle area is.
- Activate this in two scenarios, when fighting high DPS gods who might ult, or when fleeing from a fight. The ability is not significant at low levels, but you will find it to be life saving near the ends of matches.
- Divine Judgement
- Take note that using this on low health enemies is a really big waste. The ability deals a percentage of the enemy's current health, not max health. So, the more health your enemy has, the better effect you will get out of Divine Judgement. For example, if an enemy has 50% of their max health, and your Divine Judgment is at rank 5 (which deals 50% of the target's current health), you will only be removing 25% of their health, whereas if you use when they are at full health, you will take away a whole half of their health bar. So, this ability can either be really powerful or useless depending on the situation.
- However, this also depends on if you can reach your enemy after the ability ends. At max rank, Divine Judgement takes away half of the enemy's protections, rendering them significantly weak and allowing you to finish them off.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 6.1) Note: Scarlet Judgement skin added.
- (Patch 5.18) Note: Revenge Tech skin added. Retribution Increased Shield Healing from 60/70/80/90/100% of damage received to 80/85/90/95/100%.
- (Patch 5.8) Note: Slice and Dice Decreased Damage from 50/80/110/140/170 to 40/70/100/130/160.
- (Patch 4.13) Note: Swift Vengeance increase Scaling from 50% → 60% (25 per hit → 30% per hit). Slice and Dice increase Base Damage from 80/130/180/230/280 → 100/160/220/280/340. Increase Scaling from 50 → 60%. Reduce Slow from 30/35/40/45/50 → 30% flat. Divine Judgement decreased Protection Shred from 50% → 30%.
- (Patch 4.11) Note: Scales of Fate Reduced Power Gained and Power Lost from 6% → 5%.
- (Patch 4.6) Note: Fixed an issue where Nemesis couldn’t use her second dash if her Mana was below a certain amount.
- (Patch 4.5) Note: Swift Vengeance Nemesis can now use Abilities and Basic Attacks in between her first and second dash. Her second dash still goes on Cooldown after 2 seconds.
- (Patch 4.1) Note: Modern Mercenary skin added.
- (Patch 3.18) Note: Divine Judgement Damage Reduced from 30/35/40/45/50% Of target’s current health → 20/25/30/35/40% of target’s current health. Slow and Movement speed decreased from 25% at all ranks → 15/15/20/20/25%.
- (Patch 3.17) Note: Divine Judgement increased Cooldown from 70s at all ranks → 90/85/80/75/70s.
- (Patch 3.3) Note: Silent Blade skin added.