Pele is the goddess of Fire, of Dance and Wind, of Volcanoes and Violence. Those who worship Pele speak of her as Madame Pele or Tutu Pele, while others know her as Ka wahine 'ai honua, 'the woman who devours the land'. Though she is capable of great acts of destruction, and possesses the temper to provoke such acts, Pele is both destroyer and creator. It was through her mastery over the world's molten core that she wrought the Hawaiian Islands into being, forging them from the lava that ruptured forth from the mouths of her volcanoes. They are places of immense beauty, lush and brimming with life, and by looking upon and revelling in such beauty, you offer Pele worship.
Born of Kane Milohai, who wrought the earth, sky and heavens, and the Earth goddess Haumea, Pele is one of fourteen children, seven sisters and seven brothers. It is from the enmity between these siblings that Pele arrived in Hawaii, after her exile at the hands of Kane Milohai for her fiery temper and conflict with her sister Namakaokahai, godddess of the Sea. Pursued across the oceans by Namakaikahai, Pele wrought Hawaii into a paradise, making her home within the great calderas of the volcanoes that stand sentinel across the island chain.
To worship Pele is to grant one's devotion to a goddess of terrible power, one who can shape and render a grand, vibrant world into being at her slightest whim, and burn it to ashes just as quickly. But just as her worshippers are devoted to Pele, she devotes herself to them as a force of divine protection and care. She is a tireless defender of life and the people that dwell upon her islands, and any that seek to threaten them shall surely taste Pele's fire.
|When Pele drops below 50% health her flame is set alight, and she gains increased Physical Power, Lifesteal and Ability Lifesteal. This passive has a 30s cooldown.|
|Ability: Buff||Power: 5+1 per level|
Ability Lifesteal: 15%
|Pele flourishes and fires out a magma orb ahead of her in a line. Once the fiery projectile reaches maximum distance it hovers for a brief instant, solidifies, and then returns back in pieces, dealing damage to enemies on the way back. The number of shards returning is dependent on the rank of this ability.|
Pele has 2 charges of this ability.
|Damage: 60/100/140/180/220 (+60% of your Physical Power)|
Return Damage: 20 (+15% of your Physical Power)
|Pele fiercely erupts energy into the ground, exploding in an area around her, causing damage and Knockup to all enemies.|
At ranks 3 and 5 the area expands again at a delay, dealing less damage and a smaller Knockup.
|Inner Damage: 80/125/170/215/260 (+80% of your Physical Power)|
Outer Damage: 140/180/220 (+60% of your Physical Power)
|Pele churns the land around her, dealing damage to nearby enemies and providing constant movement speed while this ability is active. Toggle this ability again to enter an amplified state, expending more fuel but dealing more damage and providing additional movement speed. This ability has no cooldown but uses fuel and cannot be activated when below 10 fuel.|
This damage does not trigger Item effects.
|Ability: Area Damage and Buff|
Affects: Enemies and Self
|Damage: 10/15/20/25/30 (+5% of your Physical Power)|
Amplified Damage: 20/35/50/65/80 (+20% of your Physical Power)
Amplified Speed: 60%
Initial Fuel Cost: 5
|After a short warm up, Pele dashes forward dealing massive damage and a slow to the first enemy God hit, and dealing additional damage to enemies behind in a cone.|
For the next 10 seconds or 3 attacks, every time Pele hits an enemy with a basic attack, she instead deals ability damage in a cone originating from that enemy. During this time Pele's basic attacks deal 50% reduced damage.
|Ability: Dash and Buff|
|Damage: 200/280/360/440/520 (+60% of your Physical Power)|
Cone Damage: 100/140/180/220/260 (+40% of your Physical Power)
Slow Duration: 3s
- Everlasting Flame: As Pele, trigger Everlasting Flame and survive 3 separate times in one match.
- Get Erupted!: As Pele, hit at least one enemy god with each ring of Eruption in a single ability use.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 6.1) Note: Everlasting Flame Decreased Duration from 6 to 4. Decreased Power from 2 per level 1.
- (Patch 5.22) Note: Everlasting Flame Increased cooldown from 20s to 30s. Reduced Ability Lifesteal from 20% to 15%.
- (Patch 5.21) Note: Darkblade skin added.
- (Patch 5.18) Note: Pyroclast Cooldown increased from 13s to 14s. Eruption Decreased Inner Damage from 85/130/175/220/265 to 80/125/170/215/260. Decreased Outer Damage from 80/120/160/200/240 to 60/100/140/180/220. Volcanic Lightning The ability damage from cone attacks now proc off of basic attacks. This means that if Pele is disarmed, she cannot get the cone attacks off. If an enemy has block stacks, the basic attacks get blocked but the cones do not. Pele’s Basic Attack Damage is reduced by 50% while under the effect of this ability.
- (Patch 5.16) Note: Heatsink skin added.
- (Patch 5.15) Note: Increased Base health from 440 to 460. Pyroclast Decreased cooldown from 14 to 13. Magma Rush Increased Movement Speed from 20% to 30%.
- (Patch 5.14) Note: Pele released.