- A random enemy god is selected as Kali's Death Mark. Kali gains a physical penetration bonus against that god, and if she lands the killing blow, she heals for 80% of her maximum health and receives a +25% gold bonus. A new Death Mark is selected any time her current target dies, or if Kali dies, it is set to whoever last hit her.
- Kali leaps forward, damaging enemies in the target area for 70/120/170/220/270 +80% of her physical power, and healing herself for 20% of the missing health from the most damaged target she hit.
- Cost: 70 mana.
- Cooldown: 12 seconds.
- Kali throws 3 blades that converge upon the target location. Each blade deals 30/40/50/60/70 damage +20% of her physical power. A hit will apply a 3s bleed effect of 5/10/15/20/25 +5% of her physical power every 0.5s. This bleed does not stack. Kali gains 5/10/15/20/25 basic attack lifesteal against targets affected by this bleed.
- Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 mana.
- Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11 seconds.
- Kali hurls her incense at her feet, exploding it. Enemies hit are stunned, while Kali gains a 10/20/30/40/50 physical power bonus for 3/3.5/4/4.5/5s.
- Cost: 70 mana.
- Cooldown: 18 seconds.
- Kali becomes an unstoppable force of destruction, creating a damage aura around her of 20/25/30/35/40 +5% of her physical power every 0.5s. During this time, she can be reduced to 1 health, but cannot die. She is immune to knockup, slow effects and protected from root, but still vulnerable to stuns.
- Cost: 60/70/80/90/100 mana.
- Cooldown: 90 seconds.
|Wreck the Halls Fenrir
- The Kali Demon Slayer skin has been reworked.
- Wreck the Halls Fenrir is a Holiday exclusive, Available to purchase only until January 8.
- The Jingle Hel and Bacchus Father Chrismash skins have been re-released and will be available to purchase only until January 8.
- The Play Screen has undergone a significant UI overhaul. This includes significant changes to how parties are formed. NOTE: These changes represent only the first phase of modifications to the PLAY screen. Further changes are expected in future releases. User feedback is appreciated.
- The Friends list has undergone some improvements and bug fixes:
- A “Recently Played” area has been added to the friends list. This shows people that you recently played with, making it easier to add them as a friend, etc.
- Fixed a bug in which the friends list UI would reset if a friend came online while you were browsing your friend list.
- Several other minor usability improvements.
- A bug has been fixed in the profanity filter.
- Fixed a crash condition on return to lobby.
- Increased the cooldown for how often the bonus damage on-hit proc can occur from 2s to 4s.
- Increased the cooldown for how often the bonus damage on-hit proc can occur from 2s to 4s
- Note: This change is a result of the Polynomicon change. We are currently evaluating potential future changes to make this item more desirable.
- Base damage per tick increased from 5 to 8.
- Increased the maximum number of hives out from 4 to 6.
- Time before projectile fires reduced from 0.5s to 0.4s.
- Time after projectile fires, before another ability can be used, reduced from 0.5s to 0.1s.
- Time after activation, before another ability can fire, reduced from 0.25s to 0.1s.
- Time after the tornadoes appear, before another ability can fire, reduced from 0.5s to 0s.
- Tornado lifetime reduced from 5s to 4s.
- Base Attack Speed gained per level reduced from 2% to 1.6%.
- Now grants magical protection in addition to physical protection.
- Protections granted to allies increased from 10/15/20/25/30 to 20/25/30/35/40.
- Healing reduced from 50/75/100/125/150 to 40/60/80/100/120.
- The projectile’s width has been reduced by 25% to match that of the targeter.
- Fixed an issue where this ability would deduct mana cost and cooldown but not properly attack Vulcan’s turrets.
- Mercury is no longer immune to slows while this ability is active.
- Attack speed bonus reduced from 30/40/50/60/70% to 20/30/40/50/60%.
- Adjusted her proportions slightly on the default character card.
- Fixed a bug in which Nu Wa’s snake form would not display correctly.
- Base Attack Speed gained per level increased from 0.95% to 1.7%.
- Fixed an issue where Fog wouldn’t apply on-hit ability effects like Gem of Isolation and magical lifesteal.
- Limited the number of hits per second (sorry, shake and bake fans). The fastest rate new damage can occur with consecutive rapid touches is now 0.5s.
- Mana cost now scales with level. Now costs 50/60/70/80/90 instead of 50 flat for all ranks.
- Reduced knock up strength slightly. Approx 1.25 > .75 seconds of knock up.