SMITE Version 0.1.1018.0 posted on September 6.
Thor gains 20 physical power for each enemy god within 30 feet. Stacks up to 3 times.
Thor throws Mjolnir forward, doing 50/80/110/140/170 (+30% of your physical power) physical damage to all enemies in its path outward and half that damage on its way back. Enemy gods hit by the throw take double damage if hit on the return as well.
Cost: 70/75/80/85/90 mana.
Thor slams his hammer on the ground, causing a fissure to appear in front of him, instantly slowing enemies by 20/25/30/35/40% for 3s. One second after the slam, spikes erupt from the fissure causing blocking movement for 4s.
Cost: 75 mana.
Thor spins his hammer around him, doing 20/35/50/65/80 (+25% of your physical power) physical damage every .4s for 2s. Thor is immune to knockup and slows for the duration.
Cost: 70/75/80/85/90 mana.
After a short buildup, Thor leaps into the air. While in the air, Thor can target a great distance away to come crashing down in the area, dealing 150/200/250/300/350 (+120% of your physical power) physical damage and stunning all enemies in the radius for 1s.
Cost: 80/90/100/110/120 mana.
- At least one Phoenix must be down in order to attack the minotaur. If the minotaur is in combat and a phoenix is respawned then he can still be killed, however as soon as he is back to idle, he is immune until at least one phoenix is killed again.
- LFG channel is no longer subscribed to by default. You must now type /lfg in the System channel to subscribe. (NOTE: Once you join the channel, there is still a bug in which the channel does not close properly until you leave the game. This should be fixed in the next patch).
- If a player disconnects while in combat, the god he was playing will now attempt to find a safe place and initiate a recall (closes an exploit in which some players would avoid a kill by disconnecting)
- Initial surrender votes in ranked modes are now properly set to 15 minutes.
- The range for placing wards has been increased.
- Several crash conditions have been fixed.
- Several improvements to the in-game web browser. Expect additional improvements in future patches.
- Several bug fixes to the Goodwill system.
- First win of the day favor bonus has been increased to 150.
- Effects that were on gods when they jump now continue to effect them during jumps and dashes now. For example, Zeus’ Detonate or Cupid’s Heart Bomb will now affect players that are in the air.
- Inviting another player to your team while you are queued now properly leaves the queue.
- The “Videos” menu option has been renamed to “Guides” and now includes some websites as well as videos.
- There have been changes to how the “GODS” menu works in the game lobby. Further changes are expected in future patches. Among the changes, you can now rotate the god’s 3D scene by dragging the mouse with left-click depressed.
- Unlocking gods and skins is now done through the Gods menu and has been removed from the store.
- When you are out of LOS of an enemy, your sounds will be significantly lower. If you are out of LOS and a further distance away, your sounds will be muted.
- Buff camp locations have changed.
- Rank 1 and 2 of boots have had their prices tweaked for starting build modifications.
- Hand of the Gods
- Price has been increased from 500g to 700g.
- Eat Minion
- The amount of healing has been reduced from 100/150/200/250/300 to 70/120/170/220/270.
- The cooldown has been increased from 15/14/13/12/11 to 18/17/16/15/14s.
- Issue has been resolved where his buff icons would stop updating.
- Tranquil Gift
- The amount of healing has been reduced from 50/85/120/155/190 to 50/80/110/140/170.
- The magical power contribution has been reduced from 35% to 30%.