SMITE Version 0.1.1080 posted on September 27.
- Players may now view their recent match history and other statistics in-game from the Profile menu. This is a VERY EARLY version of the player profile functionality. Additional functionality and refinements will be coming in future releases.
- New “God Killed God” accolades have been added when a player is killed.
Several cleanups and fixes have been made to the Joust gamemode, including:
- Proper character cards on the loading screen.
- The ability for Joust matches to be spectated (for those with access to the spectate functionality).
- Ability to chat with your opponent in game.
- If you disconnect from the match, you can now reconnect.
- Buff camps have been adjusted to be more balanced.
- Gods may not be rented if you are playing in a Ranked match.
- For the first approx. one to two weeks after their release, new gods will not be rentable in Normal matches, and they will not be playable in Ranked matches.
- There have been a variety of updates to the spectator mode.
- Fixed issue with Watch Tutorial dialogue popping up multiple times.
- No longer affected by slows.
- Regenerates his health over time when all of the Phoenix are standing.
- Moves faster when in combat.
- No longer stops moving while attacking.
- Does even more damage when defending structures are standing.
- Maximum cooldown reduction is now 30%, up from 25%.
- Maximum bonus gold and xp gain moved from 10% to 20%.
- An effect now plays on all players receiving extra gold after the Gold Fury is killed.
Gem of Isolation
Only damaging abilities proc the slow on this item and only when the damage is done.
Abilities now slow your target by 20% instead of 35%.
Overall price has been increased from 2650 to 2850.
- Sometimes you wont see the Summary at the end of match lobby (page with Victory/Defeat god 3D model), only Scoreboard.
- Fire Giant can hit you with rocks just outside of volcano.