- Allies in a 30 ft radius of Cabrakan take 5% reduced damage.
- Cabrakan becomes enraged, increasing his movement speed by 15/20/25/30/35% for 5s. While active, Cabrakan's next successful basic attack will stun for 1s and do 100/125/175/225/275 (+50% of your magical power) bonus damage. Additionally, Cabrakan is immune to slows and roots while this ability is active.
- Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 mana.
- Cooldown: 18 seconds.
- Passive: Cabrakan gains 15/20/25/30/35 increased protections from his shields. As his shields take damage they store energy and gain up to 5 stacks but shed 3/4/5/6/7 protections per stack.
- Active: Cabrakan slams his shields together creating a concussive blast that deals 90/140/190/240/290 (+50% of your magical power) to enemies in front of him. If his shields have max stacks then the enemies hit are stunned for 1s.
- Cost: 65/70/75/80/85 mana.
- Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10 seconds.
- Cabrakan repeatedly slams the ground with his shields creating an earthquake and causing enemies around him to tremble. Enemies caught in the earthquake take 25/35/45/55/65 (+25% of your magical power) damage every .5s and are slowly sucked in towards Cabrakan.
- Cost: 15/20/25/30/35 per .5 second.
- Cooldown: 8 seconds.
- Cabrakan stomps the ground creating a wall of earth and a fissure that travels out in front of him and deals 100/200/250/300/350 (+70% of your magical power) damage to any enemies caught in its path. The walls have 200/400/600/800/1000 health and may be destroyed if they take enough damage. Cabrakan may destroy his own walls with a single basic attack.
- Cost: 100 mana.
- Cooldown: 75 seconds.
This week we are launching a new feature to promote the 2015 SMITE World Championships: The Odyssey!
Over the next 21 weeks we will travel the world, releasing a new item each week, leading up to the World Championships in Atlanta on January 9, 2015. Every Odyssey item purchased will contribute $1 per 200 gems towards the Championship prize pool.
- The Odyssey map is accessible from it's main landing page, and a new button next to Treasure Chests.
- Players can complete Collections to earn exclusive Odyssey rewards that will only be available during this event!
|Rampage Cabrakan||Run.EXE Mercury||Golden Rama|
- Diamond skins are now available on most gods, and are available to purchase once you reach Mastery Level 10 on a god.
- Legendary skins are now available for purchase once you reach Mastery Level 5 on a god.
- Note that Legendary and Diamond skins now have a separate Gem/Favor cost from the Gold Skins. However, players that owned gold skins and reached Mastery Rank 5 prior to the patch date will receive the Legendary skin at patch time. Those that reached Mastery Rank 10 before the patch will receive the Diamond skin.
New emotes have been added to the game for purchasing. These include Wave, Clap, Frustration, Dance, and a Special. Initially these emotes are only available on Thor and Nemesis, though more will be coming soon!
- Emotes can be purchased from the god screen, using a tab next to Skins.
- Emotes can be used in game using “VX” + the appropriate hot key.
New Voice Packs
Ward Skins and Player Icons
- "Hel if I Know" Exclusive Animated Icon, added to the Treasure Chest.
- The new god rotation is: Vamana, Agni, Apollo, Athena, and Nemesis.
- A special accolade is now awarded for killing a Juggernaut in the Siege game mode.
- In the Character Builder, the unavailable skills are now more distinct with desaturated icons.
- Fixed several issues which prevented adding friends, editing notes, and adding clan members from the friends list.
- Filters have been added to the icon store.
- Fixed an issue that caused the minimap to be blocked for the purpose of pinging in some HUD layouts.
- Fixed crash issue with spectator demo files.
- Fixed FWOTD UI issue with doubling the amount.
- While jumping, if you're hit with a root, stun, or mesmerize, your forward momentum will now stop.
- Price increased from 2650 to 3050.
Gods - Balance/Updates/Fixes
- Fixed an issue where sometimes all the honey wouldn't be deployed.
- Fixed issue where tooltip incorrectly stated Jealousy lasted for 8s, instead of 5s.
- Damage reduced from 90/150/210/270/330 to 80/130/180/230/280.
- Physical scaling reduced from 50% to 40%.
- Bunny no longer removes back door protection from towers.
- Fixed an issue that would make it appear to explode early if the target came under the effect of a Stone Shield while the heart bomb was on them.
- Fixed an issue where Mercury would dash past his target when dashing along walls.
- Fixed an issue which caused his ring to be invisible to enemies that were out of sight when he threw it.
- Fixed a description error that indicated it did more damage than it does.
- Fixed an issue that caused her passive to not trigger properly.
- No longer stealths siege towers in arena.
- Fixed a bug that caused the fog to remove backdoor protection from towers.
- Magical scaling on Minion Explosion reduced from 50% to 30%.
- Corrected issue where the tooltip sometimes lied when visiting websites.
- Magical power scaling reduced from 50% to 40%.
- Fixed an issue which caused her to go back up in the air if hit by CC while descending from Ult.
- Now properly targets bots in jungle practice map.
- Reduced attack speed gained per level from 1.1% to 0.8%.
- Fixed an issue with the Sickle being removed when targets were crowd control immune.
- New art and icons for abilities.
- Fixed an issue which caused him to slide along the ground if CC'd while descending.
- New art and icons for abilities.