SMITE Version 1.0.2418
New God: Ao Kuang - Dragon King of the Eastern Seas | November 19, 2014[edit | edit source]
King's Sword (Passive)[edit | edit source]
- Ao Kuang's sword can hold up to 3 Energy Charges, and regenerates charges while out of combat. Each time Ao Kuang casts an ability, an energy charge will be consumed if available, increasing the damage of the ability by 5%. If Ao Kuang is out of mana, he will use Energy Charges to cast abilities instead.
Water Illusion[edit | edit source]
- Ao Kuang teleports forward into stealth, leaving behind a watery form of himself. He remains in stealth for 5s or until he attacks or takes damage. Ao Kuang may activate this ability again to detonate the watery form, dealing 90/140/190/240/290 +70% of his Magical Power as damage to nearby enemies.
- Cost: 70 mana.
- Cooldown: 15 seconds.
Dragon Call[edit | edit source]
- Ao Kuang summons 6 dragons to his side. For every successful basic attack Ao Kuang makes, a dragon will dive to the target dealing 40/60/80/100/120 +30% of his Magical Power as damage. This ability ends after all dragons are used, or after 10s. Ao Kuang may activate this ability again to send forward any remaining dragons in a ranged attack, dealing 50% damage per dragon and Slowing 30% for 1s the first enemy hit. The slow duration increases +.25s for each remaining dragon that was sent forward.
- Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 mana.
- Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11 seconds.
Wild Storm[edit | edit source]
- Ao Kuang unleashes a storm of lightning from his sword, damaging all enemies in front of him for 90/140/190/240/290 + 50% of his Magical Power. This hit is considered a basic attack, and will activate item effects and send forth dragons from Dragon Call.
- Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 mana.
- Cooldown: 5 seconds.
King of the Eastern Seas[edit | edit source]
- Ao Kuang selects a single target in melee range and grabs them, dealing 90/140/190/240/290 +50% of his Magical Power as damage and knocking them up into the air. If the target is under a health threshold of 23/26/29/32/35%, Ao Kuang will instead reveal his true form, becoming a Dragon and executing them. After transforming Ao Kuang remains in the air, and may then pick a new location to land, dealing 100/150/200/250/300 +50% of his Magical Power as damage to enemies within range 20, and fully recharging King's Sword.
- Cost: 90/100/110/120/130 mana.
- Cooldown: 90 seconds.
New God Skins[edit | edit source]
|Tempest Ao Kuang||Lil' Red Scylla||Sock PuppeTyr Tyr||Tyr Convention 2015|
|Super Chronos 64 Chronos||Nice and Naughty Nu Wa||Season's Spirit Sylvanus||Golden/Legendary/Diamond Sylvanus|
Sock PuppeTyr Tyr[edit | edit source]
- This is an exclusive skin available through our new Friend Referral system.
Tyr Convention 2015[edit | edit source]
- This is an exclusive skin available through various events in 2015.
New Voice Packs[edit | edit source]
Adjusted Voice Packs[edit | edit source]
- Recent changes have been reverted due to popular demand.
- Nu Wa's base voice has been re-recorded for quality improvements, using the Voice Actress who originally performed our launch version of Nu Wa. While we hope that everyone will love and appreciate this change, we've also refunded all voice-pack purchases of Nu Wa.
New Ward Skins and Player Icons[edit | edit source]
- 60th God Icon was added to the game!
- Ao Kuang Icon
- New country flags - Bolivia, Slovakia, Panama
- Promotional icon - Fall Harvest
New Emotes[edit | edit source]
- Nox Clap and Wave
Updated God Cards[edit | edit source]
New God Rotation[edit | edit source]
Friend Referrals[edit | edit source]
A new system has been implemented for Friend Referrals that adds numerous rewards and benefits for you and your friends! You can link a new Account to a reffering friend via our new in-game interfrace, during account creation, or on the www.smitegame.com website. Once you link your account to a friend the following rewards and goals will be available, and can be tracked using the new friend referral menu:
- Milestone Rewards: These rewards are granted to a Referring player as each friend they refer reaches level 15!
- 1 Friend: 1000 Favor
- 2 Friends: 2000 Favor
- 3 Friends: 3500 Favor, Exclusive Skin (Sock PuppeTyr)
- 4 Friends: 4000 Favor
- 5 Friends: 200 Gems
- 10 Friends: 400 Gems
- Milestone Rewards will carry over from our previous Friend Referral system. If you already have referred friends over level 15, you will be granted the new milestone rewards for those friends. This includes the special Tyr Skin.
- Leveling Rewards: Both the Referring player and their Referred friend gain rewards as the Referred friend levels up to 30. The Referred friend gains 3x the base reward.
- Level 10: 500 Favor
- Level 15: 1000 Favor
- Level 20: 1500 Favor
- Level 25: 2000 Favor
- Level 30: 2500 Favor
- Leveling Rewards will be up to date for forward progress, but will not backdate rewards into the new system, as the old system gave it’s own rewards.
- Play Together Bonus: Being grouped and playing with your Referred friend gives both of you the following rewards.
- At 1 hours Played with referred Friend: 1-Day Booster
- At 5 hours Played with referred Friend: 1000 Favor
- At 10 hours Played with referred Friend: 15-Day Booster
- At 20 hours Played with referred Friend: 200 Gems
- At 30 hours Played with referred Friend: 200 Gems
- Played Together Rewards will start at 0 hours, as it’s a new system. Play with your old referred friends and start earning those rewards today!
Any new tracking systems will start fresh on the update. However, we will keep track of the amount of friends you have referred before on the old system.
Match Ratings[edit | edit source]
We've implemented two new systems to assist in helping us better track quality control for server performance, user connectivity, and matchmaking.
- Both of these are optional for players to participate:
- There is a new “Server Report” button on the End of Match Lobby that allows players to rate the performance of the server in the match they just had.
- Players will occasionally be prompted, in the end of match lobby, to rate their opinion of the quality of the Match Making in the match they just completed.
Misc[edit | edit source]
- Fixed the Austria flag icon.
- Girdle of Support tooltip has been updated to reflect the correct behavior.
- Fixed various grammatical errors in odyssey item descriptions.
- Fixed God trade icons not showing under certain conditions in Random pick.
- Surrender UI no longer shows bots as teammates in Co-Op or Custom Matches.
- Fixed a rare issue causing trading icons to not show up in Assault.
- Exclusive and Limited items now display their type even when they are on sale.
- Fixed a bug causing party invites to now show at the end of match lobby.
- Party Leaders are now able to promote other players.
- There have been some visual upgrades to Minion Health Bars in all game modes.
- If you have an active chat tab with a friend, you now get a message when they go offline or log back in.
- New options for UI Nameplate targeting have been added into the game.
- Added UI support for Safe Mode and queue open windows.
- The Basic Tutorial has been improved with new imagery and clearer instruction steps.
- Spectator now self recognizes team names, based on majority clan name of team.
- Fixed an issue introduced with the new Match Maker that caused Tribute earned or lost by players to be erratic. Tribute rewards and losses should be more consistent now.
- Fixed an issue that slowed the rate of MMR growth in certain map conditions.
- Fixed an issue with queued spectators not entering the match lobby live with the players.
- When the Party leader joins a Custom Room, the party members are automatically queued.
General Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- All gods with a Leap, Dash, or Teleport have had their tooltips updated to clearly state which movement type the ability is.
Items[edit | edit source]
Midgardian Mail[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where removing the slow effect would also remove the Attack Speed reduction.
Gods - Balance/Updates/Fixes[edit | edit source]
Arachne[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a tooltip description error where it stated her duration on web was 7s instead of 5s.
Bakasura[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where removing or becoming immune to the slow would also remove the cripple effect of this ability.
Chronos[edit | edit source]
“While Chronos is designed as a late game magical carry, his early game tends to be a bit too weak in comparison to other Mages. Both of these changes are designed to help him in the early part of the game, and we think the adjustment to Wheel of Time will also increase the enjoyment and clarity of using that Section.”
- Section II Mana refund increased from 75% to 100%.
- Mana cost reduced from 70/75/80/85/90 to 60/65/70/75/80.
Cupid[edit | edit source]
“Cupid has been performing fairly well in comparison to other Hunters but the long animation on his ultimate meant that he was being interrupted more often than he should. While a small adjustment, this change is to help Cupid land his ultimate more reliably.”
- Casting time reduced from 0.5s to 0.3s.
Freya[edit | edit source]
“Freya is designed to be a late game single target burst Mage. She accomplishes this in many ways, but due to her hyper late game carry potential we felt the number of hits she could confirm on targets falling from banish should be addressed. By decreasing how long it takes to fall after banish ends, we've reduced the number of shots the target takes before they regain control. This is a fairly substantial adjustment to Freya, and one we'll be watching closely going forward.”
- Increased the rate enemies fall back to the ground after being banished.
Hel[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a tooltip error.
Hercules[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug that created strange interactions with this ability and other knockbacks.
Isis[edit | edit source]
- Updated tooltip for clarity.
Mercury[edit | edit source]
“Similar to Freya, Mercury is a hyper late game carry that could confirm several hits on targets thrown by Special Delivery. We've adjusted how high targets are thrown, while not affecting the distance they are thrown, as a way to reduce the number of confirmed hits without affecting his ability to displace targets. Like Freya's adjustment, this is a fairly substantial change, and we'll be watching it closely and adjusting as needed.”
- Decreased the amount of time thrown targets are airborne when tossed from special delivery. This does not affect the distance thrown.
Nu Wa[edit | edit source]
“We are happy with Nu Wa's playstyle but she is slightly over tooled for damage given all that she brings to a team. These adjustments are intended to bring her a bit more in line.”
- Base damage reduced from 90/140/190/240/290 to 90/130/170/210/250.
- Magical Damage Scaling reduced from 40% to 30%.
Rama[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where Astral Strike could be disabled during Astral Barrage.
Serqet[edit | edit source]
“Serqet is one of our most mobile goddesses and we are very happy with the way her timings have worked out and the way she feels in play. Her damage potential on Deathbane was a bit too high, and we've brought it down to bring her in line with other Assassins.”
- Physical Power Scaling reduced from 50% to 45% per hit.
- Physical Protection Reduction reduced from 20% to 15% for 3s.
Sylvanus[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where this ability was not contributing to lifesteal correctly.
- Fixed an issue where this ability was not contributing to lifesteal correctly.
Ullr[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue which caused his stance change to be awkwardly interrupted by a stun.