A New Afterlife! | May 12, 2015
Anubis has undergone a major visual update.
|Standard Anubis||Nightwalker Anubis|
New God Skins
|Solid Hornet Ah Muzen Cab||Killer Bee Ah Muzen Cab||Boom Chaac-a-laka Chaac||Kumbhalayan Yeti Kumbhakarna|
|Soldier of Fortune Ares||AFK Nemesis||Dignitas Rama||Denial Isis|
- This Limited skin is awarded for completing the new Season 2 League Achievement: Winning 20 matches in a League queue.
New Voice Packs
- Anubis Clap and Wave
New Ward Skins and Player Icons
- Dragon Boat Festival Icon
- Chests tab layout in the store has been redone to better show the Exclusive content each chest contains.
- Fixed tooltip not showing for slotted Achievement.
- Re-addressed tooltips persisting when they shouldn't.
- Fixed Clan member time offline status not updating.
- Fixed Arrow overlaying Level on Clan page.
- Fixed Clan Honor stating there were only 4 ways to earn points instead of 5.
- Fashion Forward Achievement now uses the correct tier icon.
- Updated Hard Carry Achievement description to be more clear.
“This change mainly affects Conquest, and though the original reduction was intended to encourage aggressive zoning between enemies, it proved to be an added difficulty that did not improve the quality of matches. This change means all players can be further away when a minion or jungle camp dies and still receive Gold and Experience.”
- Increased range at which you receive Gold and Experience from minions and jungle camps from 60 to 80.
“When calculating the amount of Gold a player earns for killing another player, currently there is a hard cap of 500g. We are raising this to 750g to provide a greater benefit to teams that manage to successfully take down an enemy player who is doing very well and is far ahead.”
- Increased Gold Bounty cap limit from 500g to 750g.
- Event Center
- The Event Center has been added to the home page. In the Event Center, you can find all your bonuses and rewards for various things. Daily Login Bonuses, Special Event Items, bonuses for leveling up your account, and much more! Check out the Event Center to start claiming your rewards.
- Season 2 League Icons have been added.
- Players can once again earn First Win of the Day rewards from League queues.
- Note: Future Gem Storm events will require only a limited number of First Win of the Day's, such that League will be an option, but not required to play.
- Addressed issue with clients crashing when using Alt-Tab while Fullscreen.
- Buying player icons now auto equips.
- Esports skins missing Crowd Control immune glow on t-shirts.
- Fixed dropdown menus at custom match screen.
“Achilles' Spear has a major downside by increasing the damage you take while its active. This downside gets more terrifying the later the game gets as enemy players get stronger, so we wanted to incentivize using its great strength earlier. Drastically lowering its Cooldown and changing the damage increase to only be triggered by enemy gods makes early game and jungle Achilles' favorite time to party.”
- Reduced Cooldown from 90s to 30s.
- Now only increases damage taken by 30% from gods only.
- Now updates Basic Attack damage on the HUD as you gain or lose magic power.
“Talaria and Travelers are seeing a nerf to their snowball potential and also to their attractiveness to broader roles. However, these both can still serve as a great tool to come back when you're behind or to help Supports be more active without losing much.”
- No longer provides bonus Experience.
- No longer provides bonus Experience.
- Reduced Magical Power from +30 to +20.
- Passive range increased from 60 to 80.
Gods - Balance/Updates/Fixes
- Fixed an issue where his cooldowns were not showing up on tooltips.
- Fixed emote VVGG ending abruptly.
- Updated accuracy on surging Corpses targeters.
- Fixed issue where the first hit causing her to enter combat does NOT receive the benefit from the increased power.
- Fixed Healing and Mana Potions causing her to enter combat.
- Fixed from triggering Magi's Blessing and Spirit Robe passives when ability does NOT knockup.
“Bakasura's minions get an adjustment this patch. Their damage has seen a slight reduction to bring his level 5 power spike down some.”
- Updated tooltip to show how much damage minions deal.
- Reduced damage dealt by minions from 20 to 15 per attack.
- Kawaii Pop Pounce plays correct sounds. :3
“Bellona's ability to instantly build three block stacks on minions is going away, now encouraging players to strike more gods to gain the same stacks. This, along with the duration loss on Eagle's Rally, will bring her survivability down in certain fighting situations.”
- Now only provides block stacks from hitting gods on initial hit.
- Reduced duration from 6/8/10/12/14s to 6/7/8/9/10s.
“There's no way out! Seriously. Tectonic Rift now appears immediately after Cabrakan stomps his foot, meaning Cabrakan players can lock in their prey much easier. Beware the Destroyer of Mountains!”
- Walls now appear instantly.
- Updated damage area to be more accurate.
- Fixed exploit getting gods on top of collisions.
- Reduced projectile range from 55 to 40.
- Reduced spray cone angle from 90 to 70.
- Reduced Movement Speed Slow if your target is not looking at you from 50% at all ranks to 20/25/30/35/40%.
- Executioner Nemesis now has Crowd Control immunity glow.
“Sylvanus can be a potent Support, and excels in teamfights. Losing the ability to knockback and stack up multiple minions with his Basic Attack bombs of doom means his laning phase should be a little less unstoppable.”
- Sylvanus' Basic Attacks no longer knockback minions.
- Fixed Basic Attack trails showing green fx from Standard skin.