Major Update - Pins and Dolls | June 16, 2015
“Nox has had a significant redesign this patch.”
- Nox's candles gather energy from all abilities she uses. For every ability Nox casts a candle is lit. For every candle lit Nox gains +3% Magical Power. When Nox takes damage one of her candles is blown out.
- Nox extends her shadow, Rooting a single enemy god in place for 2s and dealing damage equal to 30/40/50/60/70 +20% of her Magical Power every 0.5s. Nox must channel to maintain hold on the target, but may cancel this ability early. Cost: 50/55/60/65/70. Cooldown: 10s.
- Nox creates a void of darkness that silences all enemies within. After 2s it explodes, dealing 90/160/230/300/370 +100% of her Magical Power as damage. Cost: 70/75/80/85/90. Cooldown: 15s.
- Nox dashes forward, dealing 70/110/150/190/230 +40% of her Magical Power as damage to all enemies. If she hits an allied god, she leaps into their shadow, traveling with them. When Nox exits a shadow, she deals damage again in radius 20 around her. Nox may cancel this ability early to exit shadows. Cost: 90. Cooldown: 15s.
- Nox unleashes a vortex of dark energy that explodes on contact with an enemy god or surface, dealing 200/250/300/350/400 +60% of her Magical Power as damage to all enemies within range 20, and an additional 20/25/30/35/40 +5% of her Magical Power every 1s for 5s. Enemies hit are also weakened, and deal 30% less damage for the duration. Cost: 100. Cooldown: 90.
New Arena Map
- The Arena map has undergone a full visual upgrade and features new buff creatures.
New God Skins
|Triumph & Agni||Bizzy B Cupid||Madame Darkness Nox||Crimson Death Kali|
|Heavenly Warlord Sun Wukong||Golden/Legendary/Diamond Anubis||Golden/Legendary/Diamond Bellona|
- This skin is awarded for completing the new Spread the Love Achievement: Played 30 hours with a player you have referred in your party.
New Voice Packs
- Firework Global Emote [Summer of Smite]
- Anhur Furious
- Anubis Furious
- Janus Furious
- Cupid Furious
- Aphrodite Furious
- Hercules Dance
- Janus Special
- Chronos Dance
- Artemis Dance
New Ward Skins and Player Icons
- Beach Pedestal, Summer of Smite Reward
- Adjusted party invitation popup to not obstruct the Accept and Decline buttons while in Borderless Windowed mode.
- Selecting a Loading Frame at match lobby will now immediately take effect.
- Fixed Loading Frames not always appearing for Custom matches.
- Fixed filter dropdown at match lobby getting cut off when minimized.
- Fixed bundles including a god you have rented showing the god as owned.
- Fixed issue where players could not purchase from treasure chests.
- Fixed issue where Jungle Buffs could get stuck in the air.
- Fixed issue where the Titan could get stuck on a wall when returning to base in Joust.
- Fixed issue in Assault where players would be unable to buy items for the rest of the match.
- New User Updates: Up until level 5
- will be defaulted to the Co-Op tab selection on the play screen.
- "RECOMMENDED" will be visible and flashing on Co-Op Arena Queue.
- Conquest, Assault, Siege, and Match of the Day will be unlocked at level 5.
- Visual improvements have been made to Pedestals in the Match Lobby.
- Added new background to the End of Match Lobby.
- Fixed issue where several bots would spawn on the same point in Custom matches.
- New scrolling combat text.
- Updated player name requirements to allow 16 characters.
- Updated several tooltips for improved consistency.
- Drybear announcer pack has been updated with new lines.
“Most of our itemization adjustments this patch are focused around Hunters, and the recent meta shift. We are primarily adjusting early game builds in this patch, and we will look to make more substantial adjustments to the late game as needed in subsequent patches.”
“Ancile, as a stacking item, has some ramp up time and was difficult to pick up in time to get the Protections and Cooldown Reduction you wanted for a build at a comfortable timing. Reducing its cost means you can start stacking sooner.”
- Reduced cost from 2400 to 2250.
- Reduced Attack Speed from 30% to 20%.
“Bluestone Pendant's effect reaches farther beyond the early game than we'd like for a starter item, and is seeing a reduction in its percentage based Passive. Its power is also being reduced.”
- Reduced Physical Power from 15 to 10.
- Reduced passive mana return from 3 to 1.5% of missing Mana.
“This item exists to fight crits. With some games having two or more players per team with crit and this item still not being purchased... ‘Probably needs a buff.”
- Reduced price from 2850 to 2350.
- Reduced passive proc frequency from every 15s to every 6s.
“Heartseeker's cost is being increased, to make picking it up a bit slower.”
- Increased cost from 1790 to 1890.
“Runic Shield is Witchblade's mystical cousin, but costed slightly too much to be picked up in some situations.”
- Reduced cost from 2400 to 2300.
“More Physical Protections are being added to better highlight Shield of Regrowth as a hybrid item.”
- Physical Protection increased from 20 to 30.
“Executioner is getting a slight adjustment to bring down it's Attack Speed contribution to an overall build.”
- Reduced Attack Speed from 25% to 20%.
- Cost increased from 2200 to 2250.
“Witchblade's purpose is to target enemy players who are built for in-hand damage, and is being scaled up to match the Attack Speeds these kinds of gods are able to achieve given Season 2 itemization.”
- Increased Attack Speed slow Aura from 15% to 20%.
- Increase Power reduction on enemies from 25 to 30.
Gods - Balance/Updates/Fixes
- Basic Attacks from Ah Muzen Cab will now extend the duration of Bees! on the target by 1s.
- Targets that suffer from Bees! for 4s are Disarmed for 1s.
- Reduced duration from 3s to 2s.
- Fixed issue where Vulcan's turrets would not take damage from Bees! if hit with Ah Muzen Cab's Honey.
“Ah Puch's Ultimate will now end if he dies. This is a major change in how players fight him, and add additional vulnerability to the God of Decay.”
- Updated targeter and FX radius to more closely match affected area.
- Now disappears when Ah Puch dies.
- Fixed issue where casting an ability while out of Mana could consume two charges.
- Fixed several cases where landing the ability would not properly knock up or Execute the target.
- Fixed arrow issue when she uses emote in lobby.
- Fixed an issue where enemies could be affected by the trap's pull after they had teleported away from it.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect FX were used when casted near a deployed axe.
- Fixed issue where Jade Rabbit would get stuck on a wall in Joust map.
- Fixed clipping issue when using Dance emote in lobby.
“Hou Yi's dash has been reworked to better match his snappy playstyle, and give him more options when deciding to escape or commit to the fight. Once in the air, he'll be given a Golden Crow's eye view of the battlefield.. eh? eh?”
- This ability has been reworked. When activated, Hou Yi will jump straight up into the air and pause, choosing a landing location.
- Fixed the buff timer disappearing when using Basic Attack and not hitting anything.
“Ne Zha's getting a new passive! One of the most requested abilities for a rework, this new passive opens up a vast number of new tactical options for the Third Lotus Prince.”
- Immortal Spirit has been reworked into Righteous Spirit.
- Ne Zha gains a stack when he hits an enemy with a Basic Attack, and an additional stack for Critical Strikes. He may activate Flaming Spear to consume these stacks and heal himself.
- Heals for 1.25% per stack, max. 20.
- Fixed not dealing damage if hitting crowd control immune targets.
- Fixed an issue where using the ability on Janus while going through a portal could cause both players to get stuck.
- Ratatoskr will now land at the last valid targeted location if the ability times out while targeting a non-valid location.
- Reduced damage from 250/330/410/490/570 to 200/260/320/380/440.
- Reduced scaling from 100% to 70%
- Reduced maximum time on one branch from 4 to 3s.
- Now marks all targets hit instead of just one target per Dash. Hitting a marked target at any time will cause Dart to not reset its Cooldown.
- Opal Acorn
- Reduced scaling from 70% to 55%.
- Reduced maximum number of hits that trigger a heal from 5 to 4.
- Reduced damage from 30/35/40/45/50 to 10/15/20/25/30.
- Reduced scaling from 60% to 40%.
- Reduced Physical Power from 30 to 25.
- Reduced Physical Power from 30 to 25.
- Reduced Physical Penetration from +15 to +10.
- Reduced Physical Penetration from +15 to +10.
- Fixed issue where ability would not go on Cooldown if interrupted.
- Fixed an issue where quick casting would not work for the Eagle transformation.
- Addressed issue where Xbalanque would not be able to attack after casting ability.
- Rework clap emote not animating.