5.16 - Divine Dragon | September 4, 2018
- 1 5.16 - Divine Dragon | September 4, 2018
- 1.1 New God Skins
- 1.2 New Voice Packs
- 1.3 Misc.
- 1.4 Bug Fixes
- 1.5 Item Balance
- 1.6 God Balance
New God Skins
Titanium Tracker Xbalanque
Exclusive - Divine Uprising
Exclusive - Divine Uprising
Divine Dragon Bellona
Limited - Divine Uprising
New Voice Packs
- Chef Vulcan
- Midnight Raven Isis
- Admiral Ao Kuang
- Titanium Tracker Xbalanque
- Heatsink Pele
- Divine Dragon Bellona
- Latam 5th Anniversary! Avatar
- Moon and Stars Global Emote
- Midnight Masquerade Loading Frame
- Polynesian Pedestal
- Polynesian Recall skin
- The Fall Loading Screen
- Chef Vulcan Announcer Pack
- Jeff & Barra Announcer Pack
- New Additions to the Awesome Chest
- Star Spangled Nike
Fantasy Points Store
- New additions to the Fantasy Points Store
- Soldier of Fortune Ares
- Chef's Special Khepri
- Soultaker Hades
- Fixed an issue where “Ramp Up” CC effects were not applying Diminishing returns in the intended way.
- Fixed an issue where the towers still had collision after being destroyed.
- Fixed an Issue where there was a few second delay after a Timed Queue finished matchmaking but before going into the match lobby.
- Fixed an issue in the god builder where items had to be manually deleted to be replaced. They can now be overwritten and replaced with a new item.
- Added Ratatoskr's Acorns to the God Builder.
- Fixed an issue where the Masters Duel Loading Frame was not displaying correctly.
- Fixed an issue where all Team Badge content was showing as Trifecta.
- Fixed an issue where Ranked Quest progress was not being shown.
- Fixed an issue where mouse cursor could get stuck when toggling between assisted camera and free camera.
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck if their party members quit a jungle practice match.
- Fixed an issue where the active duration of Flame Wave was not correct while using the Abyssal Acolyte skin.
- Fixed an issue where his ultimate projectiles were not going through player made walls.
- Fixed an issue where Athena could activate and cancel her Ult warm-up to basic attack faster.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes Camazotz would gain vision of unintended targets for extended periods of time.
- Fixed an issue where his death animation would not play correctly if he died while on his horse.
- Fixed an issue where Ares or Da Ji could pull enemies out of Epic Uppercut and put them in a broken state.
- Gold gains while transformed should now properly display on the UI.
- Added extra functionality to prevent or reduce the chances of the bug occurring where she has no abilities for a short time after transforming.
- Fixed an issue where the player camera would jump across the map for a brief time when transforming through her ultimate.
“In 5.14 we wanted to give Basic Attack focused Warriors a sustain option that benefitted them in a similar manner to how Gladiator's Shield helps more Ability focused Warriors. Rather than bundle these effects together we have separated it out into a new item, Berserker's Shield! This item provides more offensive stats that Basic Attack Warrior can utilize with sustain as a reward for getting in and mixing it up with their opponents.”
- +25 Physical Power
- +15 Physical Protection
- +15% Attack Speed
- PASSIVE – Anytime you hit an Enemy with a Basic Attack you are healed for 1% of your maximum Health and Mana. Basic Attacks that hit multiple enemies will restore 0.5% of your maximum Health and Mana after the first.
“The bonus health this item provided really pushed it into a catch all item, allowing them to survive burst and dish it right back with additional utility. We are decreasing the health from 250 to 200, making this item a bit more of a risk to pick up than stronger defensive choices.”
- Decreased Health from 250 to 200.
“Mystical Mail encourages users to get close with its strong defensive stats and aura damage. We wanted to further encourage and allow players to get close with this item and 20% Crowd Control Reduction is a stat that can accomplish that.”
- Now provides 20% Crowd Control Reduction.
“Building into multiple Critical Strike items can be exceedingly expensive. Rage is designed to be the first Crit item obtained to help kickstart the rest of the build. We are decreasing its cost slightly to help it fit that roll even better and to bring down the overall cost of Crit builds.”
- Decreased Cost from 2500 to 2400.
“Talisman of Energy provides strong Magical Protection and Health with a bonus aura for you team, but when looked at as a whole it was underperforming in both aspects for its cost. We are reducing the cost to make it more accessible to support players.”
- Decreased Cost from 2250 to 2150.
“Agni has been slowly climbing as a strong meta pick, really finding success through his early pressure at Level 5 and strong late game scaling. We want to introduce more counterplay when he hits Level 5 but still highlight his late game power. Rain Fire is seeing an early game Base damage nerf, but will still scale to the same Late Game power.”
- Rain Fire
- Decreased damage from 160/195/230/265/300 to 140/180/220/260/300.
“Ah Puch has been performing especially well since his changes in 5.13, even though he had a nerf that we failed to broadcast. Ah Puch has been the subject of a passionate balance discussion as player's often feel very differently about him depending on the game mode or skill level. Our statistics overwhelmingly show that Ah Puch is a high performing god, even in Conquest. He does perform even more highly in Arena, Joust, and Clash, which is really what is prompting us to take action. Ah Puch will remain as a niche anti-healer solo laner in Conquest even with these nerfs, but hopefully players of other game modes will find him more manageable. We do think that this god has a healthy balance point between all modes. Although he might not be as popular in Conquest, we can see the proof that players can make him work if they put the time and effort into learning his playstyle.”
- Undead Surge
- Increased Cooldown from 12s to 14s.
- Corpse Explosion
- Decreased initial damage from 90/110/130/150/170 to 60/70/80/90/100.
- This change was in update 5.13 but was not included in update notes.
- Empty the Crypts
- Increased Cooldown from 90 to 100.
“Apollo recently got the knock up back onto his ultimate, but this resulted in little change to his overall performance. His utility is an interesting aspect to his kit and can really separate those who really understand Apollo's kit. We are augmenting the overall power of Serenade's Mesmerize and The Moves' Speed buff, giving Apollo players access to stronger options.”
- Increased Mesmerize duration from .7/1.1/1.5/1.9/2.3s to 1.1/1.4/1.7/2.0/2.3s.
- The Moves
- Increased Movement Speed from 5/10/15/20/25% to 15/17.5/20/22.5/25%.
- Consign Spirits
- Decreased mana cost from 75 to 60.
- This ability no longer provides slow immunity. (still cleanses slows on hit)
- Reduced Movement Speed buff from 20/25/30/35/40% to 25% at all ranks.
“Chaac's passive is useful, but a little underwhelming with less use cases as the game progresses into its later stages. Overflow will now also reduced the triggering abilities cooldown by 2 seconds in addition to reducing its mana cost. Chaac players will need to consider what to consume Overflow on and will be better rewarded for managing it well.”
- In addition to allowing the next ability cast to cost 0 mana when fully stacks, whatever ability is fired to consume the stacks has its cooldown reduced by 2s.
- Living Nightmare
- Reduced Damage Mitigation from 10/17.5/25/32.5/40% to 10/15/20/25/30%.
- Decreased max number of stacks from slow from 5 to 4.
- Northern Lights
- Decreased Base Damage from 70/110/150/190/230 to 50/90/130/170/210.
- Righteous Spirit
- This ability no longer provides Physical Power per stack. (decreased from 0.5 tp 0 per stack)
“Poseidon is getting a nice quality of life buff. Tidal Surge’s hitbox was much shorter in height that the visuals would portray, causing it to go under many gods knockups including his own from Release the Kraken. Tidal Surge has been adjusted to better reflect its height and Release the Kraken's knockup height has been normalized at all ranks, making it feel more consistent in all cases.”
- Tidal Surge
- Fixed an issue with Tidal Surge's moving deployable which caused its collision height to be shorter than intended.
- Release the Kraken
- Normalized the knock-up height of this ability from 300/325/350/375/400 to 375 at all ranks.
- Poseidon should now be able to hit an enemy knocked up by Release the Kraken with Tidal Surge.
“Sun Wukong has traditionally cycled between oppressing the Meta or not being relevant to it. Looking back on previous changes we want to bring some strengths to his kit without overdoing it. The Magic Cudgel is getting a slight boost to its overall clear strength.”
- The Magic Cudgel
- Increased Bonus Damage to Minions and Jungle Camps from 25% to 30%.
- Master's Will
- Decreased Cooldown from 12s to 10s .
- 72 Transformations
- Increased Damage of Ox form 50/90/130/170/210 to 70/105/140/175/210.