SMITE Version 6.7.5510.3
6.7 - Ruler of the Heavens | June 25, 2019
- 1 6.7 - Ruler of the Heavens | June 25, 2019
- 1.1 New Yoruba God: Olorun - Ruler of the Heavens
- 1.2 New God Skins
- 1.3 New Voice Packs
- 1.4 Update Release Schedule
- 1.5 Bug Fixes
- 1.6 Project Olympus
- 1.7 Item Balance
- 1.8 God Balance
New Yoruba God: Olorun - Ruler of the Heavens
Touch of Fate
- Upon reaching 150 Magical Power from Items, Olorun gains 15% Critical Hit Chance and a further 1% per 10 Magical Power from Items. Olorun's Critical hits only deal 50% increased damage. Additionally Olorun gains 5% extra scaling on his basic attacks.
- Cap: 70%
- Olorun charges an orb of pure energy for up to 2s before firing it in front of him. The longer he charges the farther the projectile goes, passing through and damaging Enemy minions but stopping on colliding with Enemy gods. This ability can Critically Hit and can provide stacks of Overflowing Divinity.
- Damage: 100/140/180/220/260 (+55% of your magical power)
- Cost: 50/60/70/80/90
- Cooldown: 12
- Olorun gains amplified Attack Speed. Every successful attack on an Enemy during the buff provides his inner Sun with energy, to a cap of 20 stacks. During the buff or for 4s after, Olorun can refire this ability to conjure the Sun to damage Enemies in an area. The Sun emits projectiles faster and more randomly with higher ammo. Hitting the same Enemy deals 10% less damage each time, to a minimum of 80% reduction.
- Damage: 30/40/50/60/70 (+10% of your magical power)
- Attack Speed Increase: 40%
- Duration: 4/4.5/5/5.5/6s
- Cost: 60/65/70/75/80
- Cooldown: 14
- Olorun expends the light within himself knocking back and damaging nearby Enemies as well as slowing them for 2s. Allies bathed in the light gain a heal over time that ticks every second for 5s. For every ally healed, Olorun gains Physical and Magical protections.
- Damage: 60/80/100/120/140 (+20% of your magical power)
- Heal per Tick: 10/15/20/25/30 (+5% of your magical power)
- Protections: 8/10/12/14/16 per ally god healed
- Slow: 20%
- Cost: 60/65/70/75/80
- Cooldown: 14
- Olorun brings forth Olodumare and Olofi who travel outwards, creating a large area of divine energy that distorts the flow of time within. All Enemies caught in the area are negatively affected by the time dilation, attacking, casting and even animating more slowly. Olorun himself benefits from the Sanctified Field in a similar way. The strength of the divine field also impacts the effect of buffs, debuffs, projectiles and deployables.
- Enemy Debuff: 40% slower
- Self Buff: 30% faster
- Duration: 5s
- Cost: 100
- Cooldown: 140/130/120/110/100
New God Skins
Standard - Recolor
Death Lotus Da Ji
Standard - Battle for Olympus
Exclusive - Biohacker Chest
Clockwork Chaos Discordia
Standard - Battle for Olympus
Mothman Ah Muzen Cab
Standard - Battle for Olympus
Exclusive - Battle for Olympus
Mastery Skins - Olorun
New Voice Packs
- Tiger's Fury Achilles
- Death Lotus Da Ji
- Biohacker Kali
- Biohacker Chernobog
- Clockwork Chaos Discordia
- Mothman Ah Muzen Cab
- Vigilante Susano
- Seraph Horus
- Plushie Jormungandr
Update Release Schedule
- June 25
- Battle for Olympus #5 – Rightful Heir Chest
- June 28 – Plushie Friends Chest
- First Week of July
- Biohacker Chest
- Second Week of July
- Battle for Olympus #6 – Rightful Heir Chest
- Third Week of July
- Vigilante Chest
- Fixed Achilles not being able to use Ult if he doesn't have the mana for the initial cast.
- Fixed Moonlight Charge targeter to be consistent across all skins.
- Fixed missing fish fx for Sea Maiden Medusa statues.
- Fixed Set's Spawn T-posing under his pedestal when previewing the Wave Emote.
- Fixed Set Sandstorm going on cooldown if interrupted before dashing.
- Fixed The Morrigan getting stuck in place if dying while in Jormungandr The World Serpent.
- Fixed a condition where if Tyr's Power Stance takes longer than someone's movement ability, then they'll be knocked up afterward.
- Fixed players not being notified when a Booster is activated.
- Fixed an issue where Ranked Lobby Borders from God Leaderboards would not display for console ranked queues (was showing for casual queues).
- Fixed an issue in the Store where localized clients could not search for items in English.
- Fixed custom input VGS menu causing the keyboard scene to persist.
- Fixed new Clash Red Camps stating they are Blue Camps on the Map Guides.
- Removed the buff duration timer for Speed of Elixir.
- Fixed Ranked Split menu not displaying progress towards Quests Win 15 or 50 Games.
- [Console] Fixed God Rental purchase options not aligned right.
- [Spectator] Fixed the Fire Giant pedestal experiencing z-fighting after the Fire Giant spawns and the pedestal is lowered into the ground.
- [Spectator] In Collapsed View, fixed the water fx near middle phoenix clipping into the ground.
- Fixed Mixer point appearing blank in the Notification center.
- Fixed negative space on the Regal HUD for Tower and Phoenix icons.
- [PS4] Fixed players not being notified when a Booster is activated.
- Fixed Profile page showing more Gods owned than are active in the game.
- Fixed Commendations screen cutting off for 21:9 resolutions.
Match Lobby Animations and Color Change Card Art
“Towards the end of last year, we made a decision to shift more of our attention into raising the bar on our skin deliverables. We wanted to push ourselves even harder to create amazing content that we know our players love. This included more special animations and tackling ambitious concepts that we previously would have thought were impossible. Part of that decision included a shift in resources, which meant that we would no longer be supporting the End of Match Lobby animations like you were accustomed to or creating new card art for our color change skins.
We heard your feedback and, starting with this release, we will return to creating match lobby animations and color change card art going forward. We know that we have missed a few releases and it's going to take a decent amount of work, but the team is committed to revisiting that skipped content and giving each of them a custom animation or changing the card art, where appropriate. Catching up will take some extra time so please be patient through the next couple of releases.”
Console Lobby Communication
- Console players will now be able to access a unique set of text-only VGS commands in the console lobby to communicate with each other.
- They also can access a custom message through this VGS menu in the same way Console players can chat with each other in-game.
- Friends List now has a “Decline All” button on the requests section.
- Note: All pending friend requests will be wiped when the Ruler of the Heavens Update goes live.
- Vivox voice communication is now supported on Nintendo Switch.
- Significant changes have been made to the matchmaker in relation to the Crossplay matchmaking.
- Players will now be much more likely to only match with players of their own input type, unless you are queueing in a crossplay party or a significantly low population region/game mode.
- Crossplay parties will match with the input type that the majority of the party is using. If the KBM vs Gamepad players is tied, they go to KBM games.
- Updated the UI art to remove the flames highlighting on the text selections and replace it with something sleeker.
- Universe Ring Toss
- Fixed an issue where the Ring would not bounce to or from certain targets.
- EG. this should fix the cases where Loki decoy would absorb the Ring.
- Flaming Spear
- Fixed an issue where sometimes Ne Zha would fire of an extra basic attack animation based on using Flaming spear.
- Armillary Sash
- This ability now applies a Stun with no Diminishing Returns.
- This means that it should always last the same amount of time, fixing situations where Ne Zha could use Armillary Sash and the target could move out of the way before he reaches the location.
- This is consistent with specific other Stun effects that have a scripted animation time, eg. Sobek's Charge Prey.
- Fixed an issue where using this ability on gods who were in the process of being knocked-up would also cause Ne Zha to be in the air on reaching that target.
- Now Ne Zha will reach the target and deal damage while still on the ground.
- Fixed an issue where the Area of effect damage of this ability will sometimes miss targets that are in the air but within the hit area.
- Fixed an issue where quickly turning the camera while using this ability would cause the hit area and the FX to be de-synced, leading to situations where the player does not look like they should hit an enemy, but they do.
- Note: On researching the solution for this issue we were also able to successfully apply the same fix to Ra and Searing Pain. Now the FX and the damage area for this ability should match up when quickly moving the camera.
- Added new FX to this ability to clearly portray the area of effect of damage when Ne Zha reaches a target.
- This applies to all skins.
- Wind Fire Wheels
- Adjusted the bounding area of the UI elements in this ability so that they will no longer have the chance to be hidden behind Ne Zha's passive meter UI.
- Fixed an issue where Ne Zha was able to slide passed an enemy instead of correctly latching onto them.
- Fixed an issue with the FX for this ability where the last few feet of the targeter were raised in a slope.
- This caused perspective issues, making it feel like the ability targeter was longer than intended.
- Updated ability icon art.
“Odysseus' Bow has become a prevalent force in Hunter builds. A large boost in Attack Speed combined with immediate damage makes this a strong rush option that has become the go to choice for most Hunters. To ensure this isn't pushing out other starts and item variety we are lowering the Base Damage, making this item rely more on its scaling and lowering its immediate impact.”
- Decreased Base Damage from 30 to 15.
- Decreased Base Damage from 20 to 15.
“Malice encourages a unique play style focused on weaving Abilities and Critical Strikes to gain a benefit. The cost of Malice as well as the strength of the benefit made it difficult to really go for this style of play over the more traditional builds. We are lowering the cost and upping the cooldown reduction to make this more comparable to other build choices.”
- Decreased cost from 3000 to 2650.
- Increase cooldown reduction from 2s to 3s.
“Doom Orb is a pricey item. Movement Speed is a potent effect, and an item that could provide this with a large amount of power was a scary but exciting item going into Season 6. At 3200 gold however, the item was higher in cost than luxury items like Rod of Tahuti and Soul Reaver. We are lowering the cost to make it as affordable as other Mage choices.”
- Decreased cost from 3200 to 3000.
- Updated description to better convey this item only affects healing abilities. The functionality of this item has not changed.
“Gem of Isolation is a potent and frustrating item. Giving mages access to some self peel and setup is important to have, but the counterplay opportunity for this item is limited. We are adjusting the slow potency and duration to give players more opportunity to play around the slowing effect.”
- Decreased movement speed slow from 25% to 20%.
- Decreased movement speed slow duration from 2s to 1s.
“Achilles has recently undergone some large adjustments. His top end performance was limiting god diversity and his Basic Attacks did not visually match his extended range. We were watching him carefully to see how much of an effect these changes had and he ended up dropping heavily. We want to find the proper balance point between his previous strength and his current performance. To do this we are bringing up his overall clear pressure by increasing the ranged power of Shield of Achilles, while giving him more late game tanking potential through his armored passive.”
- Gift of the Gods
- Protections per level increased from 1.5 to 2.
- Shield of Achilles
- Increased falloff damage from 70% to 85%.
“Season 6 has progressed with many changes to the Duo Lane, but Ganesh has failed to find a spot in the meta. He is receiving a few different targeted adjustments to help him feel more impactful in a few different ways. The power buff from Turn of Fate is an interesting effect, but the duration being so short made it hard to make use of the buff. Ohm often caused confusion, where players often expected a protections buff to apply to all types of damage, yet Ohm only provided physical protections. Finally, Remove Obstacles is a narrow skill shot, and its damage is being increased to make sure it feels rewarding to hit.”
- Fix text on final swing – its a full 1s, just has short prefire.
- Dragon Call
- Decreased Slow on ranged attack from 30% to 20%.
- Wild Storm
- Increase Cooldown from 7s to 9s.
“In this patch we are adjusting some Guardians who have been sitting low in performance for some time. Athena has been a potent pick in previous seasons, but has been lackluster for Season 6. Rather than further increasing her strengths (looking at you, Confound) we are bringing up her base capabilities of her other abilities. Shield Wall will get more damage on the front, while dealing the same damage overall making it more useful without needing to combine it with Confound. Preemptive Strike will now always slow for its full duration, giving more offensive potential and control early on.”
- Preemptive Strike
- Slow duration increased from 1.25/1.5/1.75/2.0/2.25s to 2.25s.
- Shield Wall
- Increased Initial Damage from 60/95/130/165/200 to 70/110/150/190/230.
- Decreased Explosion damage from 80/150/220/290/360 to 70/135/200/265/330.
“Cerberus can be a powerhouse in most modes, but in Conquest he has struggled to be a successful frontline bruiser and guardian. We are increasing the reward Cerberus receives for aggressively devouring god's souls as well as making it easier to wolf em down. In addition, we are giving him access to his ultimate more often during the early stages of the game, while making it match the frequency of other AoE teamfight ultimates in the late game.”
- Soul Expulsion
- Decreased Health of Soul from 95/130/165/200/235 to 60/100/140/180/220.
- Increased Heal per God from 30/50/70/90/110 to 40/65/90/115/140.
- Stygian Torment
- Decreased Cooldown from 115/110/105/100/95s to 100s.
“Cu Chulainn recently got some love with bug fixes. We have watched his overall performance and he has improved; which is great! However, he has struggled to compete with other Warriors and has fallen out of favor across the board. The bug fixing improvements are awesome, but we feel he needs one more adjustment to really put him at the right spot. Increased scaling on Barbed Spear promotes his mid and late game fighting potential without increasing his already strong early game.”
- Barbed Spear (Ground Slam)
- Increased scaling from 45% to 55%.
- Northern Lights
- Fixed an issue where she was healing with this ability for more than intended.
“He Bo has risen the tides of the SPL, showing himself to be a staple of the competitive scene and high level ranked. Atlas of the Yellow River provides a large movement speed swing while Water Cannon brings consistent and high damage, allowing him to threaten kills easily. We are reducing both of these aspects, requiring He Bo to commit more and put himself more at risk to make similar plays.”
- Water Cannon
- Decreased damage from 70/125/180/235/290 to 70/120/170/220/270.
- Atlas of the Yellow River
- Decreased Movement Speed and Slow from 30/35/40/45/50% to 25/30/35/40/45%.
“Horus & Set has been out for some time now and have undergone fixes from their release. Everyone has been having a blast with them and have been discussing their balance state on all channels. While most feel they are balanced, or have concerns about what they can do in skilled hands, we feel they could use slight buffs in key areas to ensure they feel good to play while not over buffing them. Horus specifically struggles from very high cooldowns in the early game, limiting his ability to help his carry in a reliable way. We want to alleviate this while not boosting his late game lockdown, so we are lowering the cooldown early but having it scale to the same amount. We are excited to see how Horus will shake up the competitive scene and their tactics in the weeks to come!”
- Decreased Cooldown to 18/17/16/15/14 to 16/16/15/15/14.
“The World Serpent has continued to make a big impression in SMITE. His high damage and pressure has pushed him to be a powerful threat, becoming a common pick at the competitive level and seeing success across the board. Our recent changes focused on ensuring his unique aspects felt threatening, so in this patch we are focused on bringing his overall pressure down. Consuming Bellow provides heavy burst that is difficult to deal with up through the mid game. We are lowering the base damage to give enemies a chance to fight back against the damage.”
- Consuming Bellow
- Decreased Bonus Base Damage from 20/30/40/50/60 to 20/25/30/35/40.
“Khepri is another guardian who has been strong, but has struggled in the recent Season. We want Khepri to focus on contributing more over the course of a fight more often, rather than relying on Scarab's Blessing too heavily. Rising Dawn will deal slightly more base damage, while Solar Flare will allow Khepri to bring some crowd control more often.”
- Rising Dawn
- Increased Damage per tick from 10/13/16/19/22 to 10/14/18/22/26.
- Solar Flare
- Decreased Cooldown from 16s to 14s.
- Scarab's Blessing
- Updated ability text to state it does not revive executed targets.
“Set is similar to Horus, underperforming in key aspects with a community concern on them being over buffed. For Set, we feel his damage and mobility are appropriate when players have invested the time to learning his mechanics. We are increase focused on his Passive and Ultimate, and ensuring players have a smooth experience with both. Relentless is difficult to maintain, even during an active fight, while his Ultimate locked him out of abilities for a significant amount of time, more than his animation conveyed. These combinations can feel restrictive and limiting when Set is all about unleashing his rage. These changes should better represent this feeling and make his gameplay smoother.”
- Increased duration from 4s to 5s.
- Fixed a description error with this listed it lasted for 3 seconds. It was actually lasting for 4s.
- Decreased prefire time from 0.8s to 0.33s.
“Ymir is the last, but certainly not the least, Guardian on this list. The Frost Giant is struggling to bring the level of control needed to compete with other guardians. Frost Breath has a significant cooldown, limiting his access to reliable control. We are lowering the cooldown, allowing him to freeze the opposition and shatter through the front lines.”
- Frost Breath
- Reduced cooldown from 18 to 16s.