SMITE Version 7.2.5895.14
7.2 The Ascendant Warrior Bonus | March 24, 2020
Esports and Live Streams
- Fixed an issue where client showed incorrect times for upcoming SPL matches.
- Integrated a new reporting tool making it easier for the Hi-Rez Support team to identify players detected by our automated systems for review and action.
“Blink creates moments where players can catch each other out of position quickly. It can close the gaps for an aggressive play or serve as a last minute escape with enough skilled jukes. Its strength, cooldown and distance covered allow it to be a constant threat that is difficult to counter. Adjusting these aspects should make the relic healthier as a whole while still allowing it to be a strong choice.”
- Increased Cooldown from 120s to 140s.
- Decreased Range from 55 to 45.
- Cooldown remains unchanged at 120s.
- Decreased Range from 55 to 45.
“Mace is the go-to for many junglers, who rely on that extra power to keep up in clear speed. However, a difficult choice arises if you need Hand of the Gods because this start requires junglers to skip potions. This adjustment will not only allow that start to be possible but also give an extra potion for the junglers, giving them more health to play around with in the early game if they so choose.”
- Decreased cost from 700 to 650.
- All Tier 2 and Tier 3 items building from this will remain the same total cost.
“Season 7 Penetration adjustments left these shoes in a strange spot. Power was added, but adding any more power to makeup for the penetration loss would increase Mage damage to non-god targets to a dangerous level. We tried to find a middle ground but they ended up feeling lackluster compared to Shoes of Focus. Rather than just focusing on these as damage boots we are adding some sustain elements to give them their own niche.”
- Added 8% Lifesteal.
- Added 100 Mana.
“Transcendance has become core in a variety of builds. While we like gods having an option to rush into solid power and mana regen, the cooldown reduction pushed it over the edge. We are moving the Cooldown Reduction to the fully evolved form which gives other items more room to fit into builds.”
- No longer provides 10% Cooldown Reduction.
- Now provides 10% Cooldown Reduction when fully evolved.
“Kukulkan has really stormed into play, becoming a serious top level pick and succeeding across the game. The changes to his base stats and Whirlwind helped him be more impactful, and after a partial revert on Whirlwind this ability is in a solid spot. Rather than fully reverting him we are targeting other aspects like his Passive that contributes heavily to his damage output, and his ultimate cooldown which enables objective secure.”
- Power Of The Wind Jewel
- Decreased Power gained from Mana from 5% to 4%.
- Spirit Of The Nine Winds
- Increased Cooldown from 70s to 90s.
“Nemesis fans in Season 7 were not happy with a small power scaling increase on Swift Vengeance. Given Nemesis' history where single balance adjustments could really tip the scales with her and a whole new Season approaching, we were perhaps too reserved. As things have now settled we are reducing the cooldown on Slice and Dice, improving her clear speed and giving her more opportunities to get damage out.”
- Slice and Dice
- Decreased Cooldown from 13s to 11s.
“A familiar sight in our new Bonus Balance format. Odin's rework gave him significantly more flexibility and strength and this strength has stayed through multiple adjustments. Raven Shout shield makes him difficult to fight against and contributes heavy burst when used in the bird bomb. We are toning this and Gungnir's Might's scaling by 10%, taking some of the edge off these abilities. Ring of Spears is more widely applicable and is now on the level of other ultimate abilities. A cooldown of 90s now feels right.”
- Raven Shout
- Decreased Physical Power Scaling of Shield Health from 60% to 50%.
- Gungnir's Might
- Decreased Physical Power Scaling from Gungnir Throw Damage from 60% to 50%.
- Ring of Spears
- Increased Cooldown from 75s to 90s.
“This god has seen colossal growth in win-rate metrics since his most recent change. Vamana's buff gave him too much immediate speed, allowing him to quickly outpace enemies off a few hits. We are spreading this out more to give enemies more time to get away before full speed is reached.”
- Colossal Fury
- This ability now provides 3% Movement Speed per stack on successful hit and stacks up to 5 times.
- Changed from 5% Movement Speed and 3 stacks.