Ancient poems warn of a narrow channel of water so treacherous that death touches all who approach. Sailors must choose to risk their ship, traveling close to the monstrous whirlpool Charybdis, or instead hug the rocky shoals where dwells a creature some say is made from the nightmares of all men.
Scylla, they call her, Horror of the Sea. No ship that dares sail in her waters goes unscathed. Those that cling to survival whisper panicked tales of enormous black tentacles tipped with slavering hound heads ravaging whole ships to splinters with pitiless precision. Though it’s her laughter, they say, that’s most horrible; childlike, delighting in blood soaked murder as men are dragged into the dark abyss.
Poets have tried to romanticize this beast, to provide some humanity to her monstrosity. They write she was once a beautiful Naiad, wronged by a jealous priestess and transformed. Yet the old poems say she was born this way, beget by gods full of jealousy and loathing; dropped into the sea to terrorize mankind.
Would that she had remained in the sea, but the nightmare has come ashore. Dragged by dog-headed tentacles she roams our streets, plucks us from our beds, and fills the night with disturbing laughter. Scylla has come, and not even the gods can help us.
|Each of Scylla's abilities gain an additional effect at max rank. In addition, Scylla gains 20 magical power for each max rank ability.|
|Scylla sends two hounds forward, damaging, rooting, and crippling the first enemy hit. At max rank, two additional enemies nearby the first target will also be hit.|
|Damage: 60/110/160/210/260 (+75% of your magical power)|
|Root Duration: 1.15/1.3/1.45/1.6/1.75s|
|Scylla creates a magical field that slows enemies. After 5s it detonates and causes damage. Scylla may activate the ability again to detonate it early. At max rank, enemies in the area also have their Magic Protection reduced, and targets hit by the damage are slowed for an additional 1s.|
|Damage: 90/145/200/255/310 (+80% of your magical power)|
Ability: Ground Target
Protection Debuff: 0/0/0/0/25% Magical
|Passive: Scylla gains MP5. Active: Scylla summons a sentinel to the target area, granting vision of enemies for 5s. Scylla may activate the ability again within 5s to move to the sentinel location. At max rank, the vision is granted through line of sight blockers, and placement range increases.|
|Passive MP5: 4/6/8/10/12|
Summon Range: 65/65/65/65/70
|Vision Range: 40/50/60/70/80|
Ability: Ward, Leap
|I'm a Monster|
|Scylla reveals her true nature, becoming CC immune for the next 6s, and gaining movement speed. She may make one powerful attack during this time. If she kills an enemy god with the attack, she gains another 6s and may attack again. At max rank, the movement speed bonus doubles.|
|Damage per Hit: 400/500/600/700/800 (120% of your magical power)|
Movement Speed: 35/35/35/35/70%
- Skins marked exclusive can only be obtained from special events and/or chests. Skins marked limited are/were only available for a limited time, and are not going to be available ever again.
Old Cards Edit
As Scylla reset your Ultimate three or more times in a single use.
As Scylla use Sic’em to root three enemy gods.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 6.1) Note: Dragon Emperess skin added.
- (Patch 5.19) Note: Godscylla skin added.
- (Patch 5.14) Note: Increased Camera Height from 36 to 64.
- (Patch 5.9) Note: Dragon Queen skin added.
- (Patch 5.1) Note: Now all mages have magic prot scalings of .9 per level. Increased Movement Speed from 350 to 355. Increased Base Health Per Level from 68 to 75.
- (Patch 4.7) Note: Vampiric skin added.
- (Patch 4.4) Note: Dance emote added.
- (Patch 3.20) Note: Prototype skin added.
- (Patch 3.20) Note: Mastery skins added.
- (Patch 3.19) Note: Sentinel Scylla can now deploy Sentinel while crippled, but she still cannot use the leap portion of Sentinel while crippled. Crush Increased Damage from 90/150/210/270/330 → 100/155/210/265/320. Increased Magical Power Scaling from 100% → 90%.