Additional information can be found here: Shadows Over Hercopolis promo site.
- 1 Description
- 2 Hercopolis!
- 3 Hercopolis sectors
- 4 Trickster Bundle and Bonus Gold Key
- 5 Videos
Shadows Over Hercopolis
The Trickster God, Loki, has kidnapped King Hercules! Journey into the lands of Norse Mythology, combat legendary monsters, and confront Loki in an epic final battle!
The fate of Hercules is in your hands.
Welcome back to the Kingdom of Hercules, and just in time! Hercules is missing along with all or your items and treasures. Even the statue is missing from the town center! The Blacksmith needs your help right away!
Filling your armory!
Your powerful weapons and loot are gone. Track down the evil behind this, regain your items and get to the root of the mystery behind Hercules' disappearance.
The Shadows Over Hercopolis is a Dungeon instance for 3 players. Obtain quests from the Town Progress screen and begin your search for Hercules and your missing loot!
- 3 Players
- Start the game at level 20
- Your armory of items will initially be empty.
When you first enter the Dungeon you will not have any items in your Armory. As you play through and break open chests guarded by monsters and Bosses, you will obtain new loot.
- Break open Chests and kill bosses to obtain new loot.
- Your loot will stay with you through each Dungeon run!
- You can equip any item you want but are still restricted to 6 items in total!
There are three difficulty levels and you can only unlock and play Hard mode once you have completed all the quests for the Church Sector. Unlocking Nightmare requires defeating Loki!
- Reach graveyard checkpoints for teammates to respawn.
- Be careful of dying! The more you die in one run, the harder the dungeon will be.
- Teammates will respawn after finishing combat.
- If all members of a party are down at the same time the match ends!
- Defeat all the bosses and Victory is yours, and all the shiny loot too!
Where has Hercules gone?
Finding Hercules starts in the town. Each of the sectors provides a different quest line, each with its own rewards, and offers unique services.
- Town's Favor
- Purchasing the Trickster Bundle earns the Town's Favor.
- Blacksmith services are discounted 50%!
- Grants access to the Church, Treasury and Castle services when the sector is unlocked.
- Complete quests to earn rewards.
- Finishing the quests in a sector unlocks the next sector.
- Completing all of the Church quests will unlock Hard Mode.
- Each sector of the town offers unique services.
- Exchange your gold for item rolls.
- All players have access to the Blacksmith.
- Once the player has earned the Town's Favor, the remaining town services will become available.
- Exchange your gold for powerful blessings.
- Sell your diamonds and rubies for gems and gold!
- Turn in your Loki Trinkets for chest rewards, including an Awesome Chest!
The statue in the center of Hercopolis has been dismantled! A statue of Hercules can never truly be destroyed and pieces of it have been scattered throughout the world. Find the missing pieces, repair the statue and claim your reward!
Repairing the statue will earn the player 100 Gems!
The statue is composed of 12 different pieces:
- Statue - Head: Drops from bosses on Hard and Nightmare only.
- Statue - Lion Head: Drops from bosses.
- Statue - Left Arm: Drops from small chests in Muspelheim.
- Statue - Torso: Drops from small chests in Niflheim on Hard and Nightmare only.
- Statue - Belt: Drops from bosses on Hard and Nightmare only.
- Statue - Right Arm: Drops from small chests in Niflheim.
- Statue - Club: Drops from bosses.
- Statue - Tunic: Drops from small chests in Niflheim on Hard and Nightmare only.
- Statue - Left Leg: Drops from small chests in Niflheim.
- Statue - Right Leg: Drops from small chests in Muspelheim on Hard and Nightmare only.
- Statue - Left Foot: Drops from small chests in Muspelheim.
- Statue - Right Foot: Drops from small chests in Muspelheim on Hard and Nightmare only.
|The King is missing and your items are all gone? We can get to that but first we need to cull these monsters coming through that blasted portal!
|Niflheim? Never heard of it. Venture out and see if it is a threat to our beloved town!
|You say you saw a boat? I knew I smelt something fishy. Maybe our dear King went on a fishing trip, have a look!
|With the King absent the clergy falls in rule. Take care of the increasing number of large beasts and be rewarded!
|Lava, brimstone and gold lies within Muspelheim. Brave the heat and seek riches... for the Gods of course.
|There can only be one.. or two fire Gods. Defeat this so called Fire Giant and bring us back his head!
|With the King gone, villagers are leaving! We need to find him but first we need to repair relations in the village.. gold should do!
|The monster of the depths and the lord of lava sound like two creatures with tons of treasure, oh and information of course!
|Icy mountains and volcanic wastelands but still no King? This town is not doing well without him. Find more infomation and bring him back!
|We need to find the King but all these monsters flooding through the portal are wreaking havoc. Deal with them all, please!
|You found our most excellent, prestigious wonderful King! Locked up in the Helheim, how dastardly. Find a way to deal with his captors and free our liege!
|Loki has our master tucked away but he keeps escaping and just will not die! We need to find a way... and soon! (Unlocks next patch)
Trickster Bundle and Bonus Gold Key
Save on the final bundle of 2017! Included is the Loki Agent of Darkness skin, a new Transition Scene and a Gold Key. Own all 5 Adventures bundles for a final 6th Gold Key! This bundle costed 900 while Shadows Over Hercopolis was available.
Trickster Loading Skin
Loading Screen Backgrounds
Agent of Darkness Loki