Smite Wiki:Community portal
Gamepedia wiki managers
Welcome to the SMITE Wiki
This page is used as a task list to keep our efforts in the wiki coordinated and help new contributors finding issues that need attendance. Additionally, this page's discussion page is used for discussions that affect the wiki in general.
The Admin noticeboard is intended as a way to alert administrators of issues which need their attention.
This section will provided you with some very helpful links, just in case you are lost or need help.
- Game Modes
- Gameplay Elements
- Jungle & Buffs
- Voice Guided System
- Common Terms
- General Help
Want to customize your signature? Do you even know what a signature is? Its very important for when leaving a message on a discussion or talk page. See How to customize and use a signature.
This area will list the current projects that we are focusing on to try to provide the most to that we can to the SMITE Community.
- Fix/Check all the layouts of the god pages
- Adding in the images for all god abilities.
- Make sure all gods are properly categorized.
- Check all stat info that is always current.
- Acquire the loading image of all the new skins for all playable characters and add them to their respected pages.
- Add any new gods that have come out with all the current information.
- Fix/Check all the layouts of the item pages
- Make sure the images all look good.
- Make sure all the tables are there, with all the proper information.
- Make sure all items are properly categorized.
- Make sure all stats are up to date.
- Add any new items that have come out with all the current information.
Never Ending Tasks
These tasks are the kind that will never end and will always need to be checked:
If you don't know how to set up a god page you should look at the God Infobox and Agni. For items look at Item Infobox and .
- Are the God pages up to date with all the correct stats?
- Are the Item pages up to date with all the correct stats?
- Any new items to add to the wiki?
- Any new skins to the wiki?
- Are the patch notes on the wiki yet?