Terra Mater, quite literally the mother Earth, rests dormant beneath every living thing. Upon her flesh, trees stand like hairs, rivers weave like veins, and oceans lap against her sides. Long has she slept; since her son, the Titan Saturn, was cast down by his own son. It had all gone so wrong.
At the forging of creation, Terra was split from all other primordial matter to form the earth. Above her, Ouranos, the sky, suspended angelically. She loved him immediately and made him her king. Their children were Titans, beings even more powerful than they. In his fear and jealousy, Ouranos buried the Titans within the earth. Terra began to see the arrogance, the vanity, the hatred in her husband. Conspiring with her children, she freed them and overthrew Ouranos.
Youngest of the Titans, Saturn ruled next. Terra could not have been more proud, but prophecies claimed Saturn would be defeated by his children, just as Ouranos had. To prevent this, Saturn consumed his offspring. All but one. Jupiter escaped, and with righteous fury split Saturn open, unleashing his swallowed siblings. Violently, they defeated the Titans, Terra's children, and claimed the world as their own. Mournful of the children she lost, Terra slept. And ages passed.
But the ravages of a new war have scarred her skin. Her grandchildren, those arrogant, vain, treacherous Gods that stole the world from her son, those Gods, so reminiscent of Ouranos, bleed into her bones with every battle. Now, she finally rises from her slumber. She rises to claim the throne for herself.
|Terra’s abilities create Standing Stones. As long as any Standing Stones are on the battleground Terra becomes Knockup immune and her Basic Attacks will Slow enemies. If Terra Shatters her stones, This Buff will remain active for 3s afterward.|
Bonus Damage: 7 (+10% of your magical power)
|Slow: 30% for 1.25s|
|Force of Nature|
|Terra gains momentum, causing her to dash forward and deal damage to enemies she passes through. Terra may dash through her own Standing Stones to Shatter them. If she does she may dash one more time within the next 3s.|
Damage: 60/110/160/210/260 (+30% of your magical power)
|Terra raises up two Standing Stone walls on either side of a target location. As long as both stones stand, Terra may activate this ability again to slam the stones together, damaging and Stunning enemies in between for 1s. These stones can be Shattered into a cone of shrapnel with Force of Nature, damaging enemies in the area.|
|Ability: Ground Target|
Damage Per Wall: 50/85/120/155/190 (+35% of your magical power)
Shatter Damage: 60/110/160/210/260 (+35% of your magical power)
Wall Duration: 5s
|Terra summons a Standing Stone monolith surging with natural energy. The monolith heals nearby allied gods every .5s. Terra can Shatter this stone with Force of Nature to create a damaging area that lasts 5s.|
|Ability: Ground Target|
Heal Per Tick: 3/6/9/12/15 (+5% of your magical power)
Shatter Damage: 70/100/130/170/200 (+50 of your magical power)
Damage Per Tick: 15/20/25/30/35 (+5% of your magical power)
Monolith Duration: 10s
|Terra channels her strength into the entire world, buffing all of her allies for 10s. While active, Terra and her allies gain increased Movement Speed, reduction of Mana costs for abilities, and increased Cooldown Reduction. Also if Terra or any allied gods are to take damage 4 times during the duration they will be healed. Each god has his or her own hit count.|
|Ability: Global Buff|
Mana Cost Reduction: 100% Reduced Mana Costs
Heal: 100/150/200/250/300 (+30% of your magical power)
|Movement Speed: 20%|
- Skins marked exclusive can only be obtained from special events and/or chests. Skins marked limited are/were only available for a limited time, and are not going to be available ever again.
As Terra, root 3 or more enemies using the Monolith ability.
As Terra, activate Terra’s Blessing and buff all 5 members of your team in a single cast.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 5.20) Note: Terra.Byte skin added.
- (Patch 5.8) Note: Monolith Decreased amount of hits it takes to destroy Monolith from 5 to 3. Earthen Fury Decreased Damage Mitigation from 10% to 5%. Decreased Damage Amplification from 10% to 5%.
- (Patch 4.25) Note: Monolith Increased slow from Shattering Monolith from 30% to 40%. Increased slow duration from Shattering Monolith from 1.5s to 2s.
- (Patch 4.18) Note: Monolith Removed Root from Monolith Shatter. Monolith Shatter now Slows enemies by 30% for 1.5s. Increased Monolith’s hit points from 3 to 5.
- (Patch 4.16) Note: Dropkick skin added.
- (Patch 4.13) Note: Crystalline skin added.
- (Patch 4.8) Note: Terra’s Blessing decreased Movement Speed Buff from 30% → 20%.
- (Patch 4.3) Note: Monolith now deals 70/100/130/170/200 (+50 of your Magical Power) immediately when broken by Force of Nature. Reduced the Damage Per Tick from 15/20/25/30/35 → 10/12/14/16/18. Overall, Monolith now deals 20 more Base Damage at all Ranks. Fixed an issue where Monolith could be damaged by Minions or Jungle Monsters.
- (Patch 4.1) Note: Force of Nature increased Base Damage from 60/100/140/180/220 → 60/110/160/210/260. Monolith decreased Base Healing from 5/10/15/20/25 → 3/6/9/12/15 per tick. Terra’s Blessing decreased Base Healing from 100/200/300/400/500 → 100/150/200/250/300.
- (Patch 3.25) Note: Spriggan released.
- (Patch 3.23) Note: Terra’s Blessing cooldown Increased from 110/105/100/95/90 → 110s at all ranks.
- (Patch 3.21) Note: Igneous skin added. Monolith can now be destroyed by players by using 3 Basic Attacks.
- (Patch 3.18) Note: Standing Stones fixed an issue where the bonus damage was being calculated as true damage. Crushing Earth no longer has a slow for enemies standing between the standing stones. Monolith root duration decreased from 1.5s → 1s. Terra’s Blessing cooldown increased from 90s → 110/105/100/95/90s.
- (Patch 3.17) Note: Mastery skins added. Terra’s Standing Stones will now show a cracked texture when they are about to fade.
- (Patch 3.15) Note: Standing Stones added bonus damage equal to 7 + 10% of your Magical Power to Terra’s basic attacks while active.Crushing Earth fixed stunning players who were running or strafing into the walls from the outside and where players were getting blocked before the walls were actually visible. Reduced casting time from 1.1s → .7s.
- (Patch 3.14) Note: Terra released.