Thor, as famous as he is bold, is God of the thundering sky. Yet his hammer, Mjolnir is nearly as famous as he is, and Thor will not be parted from it.
Odin, the All-Father, bore many children, but none as well known nor as mighty as Thor, who had the strength to move mountains and the power to call lightning from the sky. Despite these incredible gifts, Thor’s enemies were cunning, bloodthirsty, and numerous. The Frost Giants constantly threatened to invade Asgard requiring every ounce of Thor’s near limitless strength just to keep them at bay. Had the tide truly turned, Asgard might have been destroyed, but a simple prank played by the treacherous Loki ended with the creation of Mjolnir, the legendary hammer, and with it, Thor utterly crushed the Frost Giants.
Sif, Thor’s wife, had hair like rays of sun through a cloudy sky, and Loki, being covetous, secretly sheared it off while she slept. Mad with fury, Thor demanded Loki fix this. So, Loki went to the dwarves of Ivaldi who forged a golden crown that would grow equally golden hair, a spear that never missed its mark, and a ship that would never sink. Proud of his treasures, Loki returned to Thor and the other Gods, gave the crown to Sif, then bragged that no greater items could be forged.
The dwarf Brokk took offense to this and claimed that he and his brother could do better. Loki bet his head they could not. So, Brokk and his brother forged three items, a ring that made a duplicate every nine days, a golden pig that could fly and swim, and the hammer, Mjolnir, with the power to shatter mountains. As each item was forged, Brokk was bitten fiercely by a fly, yet only on the third did he flinch, causing the short handle on the hammer. When they were done, the dwarves took their artifacts before the Gods and decried Loki’s fly disguise. All the Gods agreed that Brokk and his brother had forged greater items. Loki, ever cunning, declared his neck was not part of the bargain, denying them his head.
Mjolnir went to Thor to battle the Frost Giants. Proud and mighty, Thor beat back the evil horde and continues to defend Asgard to this day. With Mjolnir in hand, Thor is an unstoppable force that even other Gods would do well to avoid.
|Thor gains physical power for each enemy god within 30 units of him.|
|Physical Power: 10|
|Max Stacks: 3|
|Thor throws Mjolnir forward, doing damage to all enemies in its path. If hit twice, minions will take half damage while gods take double damage from the return. While the hammer is flying, pressing the button again will teleport Thor to his hammer.|
|Damage: 50/90/130/170/210 (+30% of your physical power)|
|Ability: Projectile, Teleport|
|Thor slams his hammer on the ground, causing a fissure to appear in front of him, stunning enemies and blocking movement.|
|Fissure Lifetime: 4s|
|Thor spins his hammer around him, doing damage every .4s. Thor is immune to knockup for the duration.|
|Damage per Tick: 20/40/60/80/100 (+45% of your physical power)|
|Anvil of Dawn|
|After a short buildup, Thor leaps into the air. While in the air, Thor can target a great distance away to come crashing down in the area, dealing damage and stunning all enemies in the radius.|
|Damage: 150/200/250/300/350 (+120% of your physical power)|
Ability: Ground Target
- Skins marked exclusive can only be obtained from special events and/or chests. Skins marked limited are/were only available for a limited time, and are not going to be available ever again.
Old cards Edit
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 5.24) Note: Tectonic Rift Decreased Mana cost from 75 to 60 at all ranks. Decreased Cooldown from 17s to 17/16.5/16/15.5/15s.
- (Patch 5.22) Note: Pixel Hammer skin added.
- (Patch 5.18) Note: Tectonic Rift Increased Stun Duration from .8/1/1.2/1.4/1.6 to 1/1.15/1.3/1.45/1.6s.
- (Patch 5.10) Note: Violet Lord skin added.
- (Patch 5.8) Note: Mjolnir's Attunement Increased the amount of damage the return hammer deals to minions from 50% to 80%.
- (Patch 5.2) Note: Berserker Barrage Decreased Cooldown from 13s to 11s.
- (Patch 4.25) Note: Brimstone Demon skin added.
- (Patch 3.22) Note: Barbarian and Mastery skins added. Dance emote added.
- (Patch 3.14) Note: New Passive Meter.
- (Patch 2.21) Note: Fixed Ragnarok Force X VGS sometimes not playing sound.